~o~o~oFertility Journeyo~o~o~
158 Replies
Shauna - January 10

should say cant do the BFPs.

stepmommel - January 11

Hi ladies. What IS happening here? this used to be such an active thread and now it's just dying like mad! Well, I finally have my computer back from a long repair, and I'm not sick anymore with the flu, so I should be around a bit more. Thanks for the congrats Ginger. To answer your question, I found out on Dec 21st. Do you know when your due date is yet?? Shawna, I'm not sure what my numbers were, they never said, and I wouldn't know what they mean anyway. But I'm feeling really positive that it's going well. Though I'll feel even better after the first appt on Monday. Shauna, I'm sorry for your frustration. I know how you're feeling, I'm sure we all do. Know that we're still here for you, whether we're pregnant or not. And you never know, if you do stop trying, that could be what it takes to make it happen! Stranger things have happened! Hang in there, girl! Hope everyone else is doing well.

stepmommel - January 14

Yep. This thread is just about done, it's looking like. How SAD! Well, I just wanted to check in and say hi to all my ol' buddies. All is well here so far. Have my first appt FINALLY tomorrow and I'm very much looking forward to it. I certainly hope that everyone is doing well and that this isn't the end of our thread! Take care everyone. I miss you and think of you guys all the time!

Kristi1 - January 16

Hi everyone! Well, I am back from my cruise....it was wonderful! We had a hell of a time on the trip home though as we had to go through Dallas to get home and the weather was horrible...spent 5 hours at the Tampa airport, finally got to Dallas and spent 6 hours there before finally arriving home at 1130pm! So I took the day off yesterday and tried to recoup, but I am back at work now. Bummer... Well, I started taking the Femara, one more day of it, then hopefully an IUI in the next week or so...I had a very strange AF, didnt start till cd 34 which is very late for me and my left ovary has been hurting for about 3 weeks now, so am debating calling RE and see what is going on.... I had a little breakdown on Friday before we left...with all the bfps on this thread - and I love that and am happy for everyone! - but then we have two people here at work who announced pg wives and my best friend just had her baby and i have been holding her, and another girl in my Bunko group announced she was pg and I was getting ready to start AF, i just felt like if I heard one more bfp i was going to scream!! But I cried a little and then was fine and I am fine now again, those hormones just really can play with you cant they! Well, shauna, I just 35 and still trying, so I really hope you dont put an age limit on it, but you have to do what is right for you, just good luck with whatever you decide! Shawna, and Mel, glad to hear things are going well...Mel, let me know how your appt goes today! Hope everyone else is doing good!

Shawna1 - January 16

Kristi, I was just about to check in and ask how your cruise was, but you beat me to it. I'm glad you had a nice time. We all have little breakdowns from time to time. I think its healthy. Shauna, I agree you shouldn't put a time limit on trying. Our friends did and now they regret it and they can't go back because he got snipped. I apologize for not being on. Alexander has bronchitis and was sicker than a dog. He is better now, I just hope I don't get it. SO I'll be 18 weeks on Friday. We go for our second ultrasound on Feb 6, but we won't determine the sex. I love surprises and I think that one is the best of all! Mel, please let us know how your appt goes. You'll get to hear the heartbeat! How exciting. So I totally popped this weekend. I have an actual prego belly now instead of what looked like a fat roll! What about you Mel? Kristi, did you have any side effects of femara? What exactly does it do? I pray this is your cycle!

stepmommel - January 16

Yeah!! The thread is back! Kristi, I was gonna ask you too about your cruise but didn't get here in time. SO glad to hear it was a great time. I sure hope you got lots of relaxing in and that you're ready to start fresh with TTC again. Good things are on the horizon, I just know it! Sorry you broke down though. Believe me, I've had my share of those same moments. We're here for you though! Shawna how exciting that you popped! That must be so unbelievable. I can't wait until that moment! My doc appt was actually yesterday. DH went with me and it was such a great experience. Doc was thinking I might have multiples based on the high numbers at O, so she was able to sneak me in for an u/s which I guess they normally wouldn't have done until cloer to 20 wks! So, we got our first baby pic, and right now it looks like a tiny alien with a big black eye, or as my dh says, like a frog with a horn (I told him that would make it a horny toad) anyway... alien looking or not, it's real and it had a heart beat and all is well. And best part of all.. it's only ONE! :) Next appt is Feb 9th but it won't be nearly as eventful as this one was. I'd post the pic on myspace, but it'll have to wait until the step kids learn of it first. What a horrible way for them to find out! Well, I'm so excited that at least part of our old gang is back. I hope everyone else comes around again too! How's everyone else doing? Shauna, Ginger, Tink? Anyone?

Tink - January 16

hey guys, glad to see some new posts. Kristi- welcome back- i actually flew out of orlando to Dallas yesterday at 6am. i live in Dallas and was afraid my flight would be cancelled, but we made it with no delays! stupid ice though made driving home a nightmare! Mel- hope your appt goes well! Kristi- i had severe pains/cramping while on injectables for my IUIs. i just had lots of follies, so it was pretty painful. i also got a cyst on the 3rd IUI which caused more pain than usual and required me sitting out a cycle. i know the feeling about seeing everyone else pregnant. heck, even the baby product commercials on tv get to me. lol....well CD9 here....finished my first week of BCPs....as you may know, i am now doing IVF. i did 4 months on clomid, 2 IUIs with clomid, a lap and 2 IUIs with follistim injections....still nothing. 9 months on meds. i finally just threw in the towel to try IVF. My grandpa is paying for it, or else we couldn't afford it. Insurance does not cover. I just ordered my drugs today-- $2500! I start lupron injections next monday, then have my first u/s on 2/1 and labs. then start stim injections that week and hopefully ER and ET the week of Feb 12th or so. so by late Feb, i should know. i hope it works, we don't konw what else we will do if it doesn't, other than save up for adoption or another IVF attempt!

Shawna1 - January 16

I'm starting a new thread same title

New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?