First time IUI success?
1524 Replies
aquene27 - February 6

Good morning everyone. This is our first IUI with Clomid, no injectables except Ovidril (I reacted "too well" to the Gonal-F last time). We go in tomorrow for the IUI. Keeping my fingers crossed!

Whitney6410 - February 14

Hi aquene! I'm also doing my first IUI this month. I go in Friday for my U/S after 5 days of Letrozole. Dr. thinks my insemination will be on Saturday or Sunday. How did your IUI go??

sjsivfcare - March 16

Yes IUI success rate is very good if your trying it first. so don't worry about anything and be hopeful, everything will be fine

chleco83 - April 20

Hi everyone! I don't know all of the shorthand here, but my husband and I have been TTC for about 19 months. We had our first IUI with letrozole on 4/7/17. I'm 13DPIUI and got a BFN this morning. Docs told me to test at 2 weeks, which would be tomorrow, but I couldn't wait any longer! I'm also on prednisone supp which I will stop today (thank god!). I'm a little bummed, but will test again tomorrow and maybe a miracle will happen and I'll get a BFP. From what I read, most times it takes more than 1 cycle of IUI to get pregnant, so I'm trying to stay positive and just try again next month of this doesn't work. Anyway, just wanted to reach out and share my story. Thanks!

chleco83 - April 20

Hi everyone! I don't know all of the shorthand here, but my husband and I have been TTC for about 19 months. We had our first IUI with letrozole on 4/7/17. I'm 13DPIUI and got a BFN this morning. Docs told me to test at 2 weeks, which would be tomorrow, but I couldn't wait any longer! I'm also on prednisone supp which I will stop today (thank god!). I'm a little bummed, but will test again tomorrow and maybe a miracle will happen and I'll get a BFP. From what I read, most times it takes more than 1 cycle of IUI to get pregnant, so I'm trying to stay positive and just try again next month of this doesn't work. Anyway, just wanted to reach out and share my story. Thanks!

peacesarah - April 23

my husband and I did ttc spell once, I’m pregnant! It’s so easy and I would highly recommend others try this. We are thrilled! on facebook: o d u d u w a a j a k a y e

catherine1214 - May 23

Congratulations that you have decided for your life. Infertile couples don't have to suffer much now. They have great alternatives resting before them. Technology has brought huge changes for them. Nothing is impossible now. IUI is one such procedure. You have chosen the right alternative. I hope that you consulted your physician for making this choice. The requirements and implications of the process vary from person to person. It is due to this reason that the physicians and the fertility experts recommend treatments according to the couple and its physical conditions. It is a process of the artificial insemnation. Intrauterine insemination process is used by those infertile couples who have problem with the health of their sperms. The donated sperms are used in this procedure. It is getting popular among the female couples, single moms and infertile hetrosexual couples. The best part of the IUI is that it is not very expensive. Like other procedures for example IVF and surroacy this process won't charge much.

jenn123 - August 27

Hi! I'm so happy for you. IUI is a great treatment from what I've heard. Personally, I get confused between that and IVF. Can you clear my confusion? I think these forms of assistive conception are so great to exist. We're blessed to have them. I think you'll do great. Making the decision of going for one of these is possibly the toughest decision to make. Where have you gone for it? I went with surrogacy. It was from a clinic in Ukraine. Sadly, I couldn't conceive myself otherwise I'd most likely have gone for IVF. Anyway, I hope all goes great with you. Good luck!

hailbrown - August 27

Hello! I'm so cheerful for you. IUI is an awesome treatment from what I've heard. Actually, I get a little confused between that and IVF. Would you be able to clear my perplexity? I think these types of assistive origination are so incredible to exist. We're honored to have them. I figure you'll do awesome. Settling on the choice of going for one of these is perhaps the hardest choice to make. Where have you taken the plunge? I went with surrogacy. It was from a center in Ukraine. Tragically, I couldn't conceive myself else I'd undoubtedly have gone for IVF. Anyway, I trust all runs awesome with you. Good fortunes!

New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?