TTC in 2009 - Part 5
122 Replies
Aunemom2b - October 28

Toscana - you have to "clean out" before the laparoscopy!! - Krissy has already gotten her info (I'm just going by what I read online - I get my "instructions" on Monday! ********* Krissy, I bought the vitamin C and fiber pills last night... hopefully it will "naturally" clean me out. I also bought the enema and citrate (not sure when they want me to do that yet - like I said - I have my appointment Monday)... Metimucil will work too!! :-) I just rather do it NATURAL as possible before the surgery - than wasting my last "free" nights pooping all night!! LOL!! I still have to take my dh out for his birthday before my surgery too!! bless his heart! I hate that he is taking care of me on his birthday!! - I got some new books - i will post them on the forum - check em out!!!

Krissy68 - October 28

Toscana - How are you doing? I'm waiting on AF to start as well she should be here between Friday-Sunday. My fiance thinks that I am pg not real sure why he thinks that because I am not showing no sign I am just bloated, slight headache and was crampy a little bit today he on the other hand have been sleeping non stop I guess I will find out soon. I see Dana already answered you. ***** Aunemom2b - How are you doing? I still have to get some vitiam c and fiber pills. I will try and do that some time over the weekend. I know you can't wait for Monday to get here so you can get your information for your surgery. I know I have to take mines the day before the surgery. What flavor of citrate did you get? I got Lemon I know I am going to put it in the freezer so it can get ice cold and I have to drink it all by 10am and I have to take the first enema by 6pm and the second one an hour before bed and I can't eat or drink anything after midnight. Talk to you soon. Krissy

Aunemom2b - October 29

Krissy... I didn't think of the freezer - that is a good idea... I got the bill today and I have to pay $125 by Monday!! OUCH!!! Wasn't expecting that!!! (it's the % my insurance doesn't pay!) I will have another payment or two after the surgery too...

Erica09 - October 31

Hey ladies! Sorry I have been MIA for like 3-4 weeks. I have had the hardest time though. You guys know I moved into a house recently, but before the house I lived in an apartment. After my MC my neighbors who had a baby a week or so before the mc asked me for my some of my baby stuff so of course I said no, I want a baby so I'm not giving away my stuff. Anyway, they decided they would break in and take it while we were moving and we didn't notice it until we seen them with it and confronted them. They actually threatened us! Been dealing with police and and trying to file charges, but no one takes it serious. Of course I do, every time I turn around or am alone they show up.

Erica09 - October 31

Oh forgot the part where they post things on the interenet and everywhere else saying I will never have a baby, I am tainted or something like that not to mention the hurtful things they said to my face while we were trying to get the rest of the stuff out.

Toscana - November 1

oh wow erica! I'm so sorry hun! thats just awful! I can't believe how curel and hateful & truely horrible some ppl are! ugh! they disgust me! what they are having a baby but are too poor to go buy their own stuff? ugh! sorry haha had to vent that really just ticks me off! I'm sorry u have to go through that girl! I hope someone takes it seriously but is there any proof? to make it an easier case? like receipts and stuff and pictures and all? I hope everything get better for u! I can't believe the nerve of some ppl!....... but AFM af showed up! I had a bit of spotting so I know tomorrow will be the whole big thing as I can feel the cramps now! ugh! so how was everyone's halloween? Mine was great although I missed My Love! he had to work! =(

Aunemom2b - November 2

ERICA!!! - OMGosh!! That is HORRIBLE!!! I have never heard of such a thing!!! I hate that you are going through this!! God will get them!! We will all PRAY for you!! (and for them!! - how horrible they are)... I agree with Toscana.. People like that tick me off... they have kids then have to STEAL to get clothes!!??? Give me a BREAK!!! ******* Afm... AF is on the Way...soon... cramping, irritable, etc. - I feel HORRIBLE!!! Not upset - was expecting her - so no biggie... ready for the surgery in TWO weeks!! Can't believe it's so soon!! I hope you all had a wonderful weekend - have a great week!!!

Krissy68 - November 3

Aunemom2b - How are you doing? I wish that was all I had to pay for my upcoming surgery. How did the dr appointment go? ***** Erica09 - How are you doing? I responded to you on the other thread but I am still very pissed off at them jerk off I would keep on it at the police department. Trust me when I say what goes around will come around. I still think they need a serious beat down. Where do you stay at?**** Hey ladies here is my little update. I started AF on Thursday and I also started taking the birth control pills which are really making me sick and I can't wait to take the last pill. I now only owe $100 and I have 3 weeks and 1 day before the surgery. I thought about seeing if I could change the date to Nov 11 since my little girl will be out of school on Nov 11-13 and I don't have to work on Nov 11 but then it seem like I will be rushed so I will just wait it out. I hope you all have a nice evening and I will talk to you in the morning. Krissy

Erica09 - November 3

Thanks you all. It's really getting to me. I wish they'd just leave me a lone. I'm emotional anyway and cry 10-15 times a day and this doesn't help any. I just don't know about anything anymore.........

Aunemom2b - November 3

Eric - you do KNOW something... we love you and are here for you!!! And you know God is in charge (even when it's crazy and makes no sense!!) You are a blessed child of God and someday, someway - somehow... you will see that!! i keep telling myself OFTEN!! He knows what is going on more than I do... and looking back, I see somewhat of WHY things have happened the way they did (ie: not getting pregnant when I wanted it - because it wasn't the best time financially or because of job situations, etc.) we just have to wait and see what the future holds for us!! Pray for those that hurt us... and love those that love us!! :-) Feel better soon!

Krissy68 - November 3

Erica09 - How are you doing? I am thinking about you. Hang in there and it will get better trust me. Just stay in prayer. ***** Hey girls I have a new update. We get a letter in the mail last night saying that Kirk finally get to see the neurologist but guess when the appointment is scheduled for you guessed it November 24 so I had to call the doctor this morning to see if I can change my surgery date to next week I was going for November 11 but it might be on the 10 because on the 11 I don't have to work because it is Verteran's Day and my youngest daughter will be out of school from 11-13 I will know for sure the exact date tomorrow so I went in and had my lab work done today and I am glad that I got all the stuff I neeed for the bowel prep. I hope you all have a great evening and I will talk to you in the morning. Krissy

Krissy68 - November 4

Hey girls I just wanted to give you a update my surgery is scheduled for November 10 at 9:15am. Krissy

Aunemom2b - November 5

HEY GUYS!! AF is here!! - not upset (expecting it this month) now I can start scheduling my ovulation etc. I called Dr to get FHS/Estrogen levels checked tomorrow AM (since he is closed on my day 3 - Saturday) I also have to go and pay the co-insurance ($125) tomorrow. (my insurance only covers 90% of the surgery cost). Just went online and printed more information - Procedure marked on paperwork was -"Laparoscopy, chromotubation, HSC, D&C" - wow!! they are going to busy in there!! LOL!! ***so, where is everyone - WINTER??? TOSCANA?? WILDSWAN? - Hope all is well!!! ***Krissy - sent you an email with all the info I found... guess we will be off on our cycle this month!! - keep me posted!*** Still reading "When Empty Arms become a Heavy Burden" - girls, it's really good!!! I suggest you all get it!! It was 98 centes on Amazon.com (used) - but it looks new!! SOOOO worth more!!! :-) - the other book - "Unsung Lullabies" was awesome too and great for anyone on the emotional roller coaster!! (aren't we all!???) love you guys!

Krissy68 - November 5

Aunemom2b - Thank you for the information that you sent to me. I still think that you have better insurance coverage than I do. My insurance only covered 50% and my copay was $1,175.00 but they lowered the cost of the anethesia so my new copay became $1,000.00 and that is still alot of money but now I only owe $100.00 and I don't have to pay that until I go in for my post op visit to find out what the results are and what the next step will be. Talk to you soon. Krissy

Toscana - November 6

hey girls I'm here only on cd 6 so still hangin in there till we get our insurance packet this month I'm pretty sure!! I wish u both well aunemom2b and krissy with ur surgery! and thanks aune for those books! I'm always looking for good books to read about infertility and I'm such a book nerd anyways I Love reading! LOL I member one time u saying something about a list of books u found but I may have missed it, could u tell me them again? they all have to do with infertility right? well talk to u all soon! =)

Aunemom2b - November 6

Toscana - yes - I posted a list on the main page. I think it says books and websites. I actually HATE to read but I get comfort reading about infertility and other people's experiences - it keeps me sane!! Of course I started out reading about HOW TO GET PREGNANT.. I get most of my books at Good will believe it or not - but I recently started buying them off amazon.com and can get used ones very cheap (and they are in good condition).. I also go to a lot of websites (this is the only forum I have found that I like though)... parenthood.com is where I go for ovulation calendar and it's always right!! earlypregnancytests.com is where I get my OV and HPT tests and they are a LOT cheaper than in the store!!! I hope you enjoy the books! Tell me what you think... also share some you have read that I may interested in! :-) -

New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?