TTC in 2009 - Part 5
122 Replies
Aunemom2b - October 5

HERE YA GO GUYS!! - new page!! Here are the last posts*****Name: Erica09 | Date: October 2, 2009, 1:39
Answer: I'm cd42, by the way. Can't believe it, wish I had a normal cycle. No af symptoms yet except for moodiness.

Name: Aunemom2b | Date: October 3, 2009, 9:00
Answer: updates updates updates - I need updates!!!! Who is suppose to test this week??? Krissy???

Name: Toscana | Date: October 3, 2009, 22:19
Answer: hey girls how is everyone? sorry to hear about ur bfn aunemom2b =( I'm on cd 9 so nothing new with me... I gues dh said we get insurance in nov not oct so I'm not sure whats up with that. but nothing new with me =)

Name: Aunemom2b | Date: October 4, 2009, 16:54
Answer: HEY everyone!! Well AF is here and in full force!!! And guess who still hasn't called!!! URGH!!! Guess I will be making a call FIRST thing Monday morning!! Hope all is well with everyone!!

Name: Toscana | Date: October 4, 2009, 18:01
Answer: does anyone else think we need a new page? it takes a bit to load...

Name: Toscana | Date: October 4, 2009, 21:46
Answer: sorry to hear about af aunemom2b.. do u know what steps u are gonna take next?~~~~erica thats good to hear u are all moved in! and sorry about ur long cycle! I know howu feel!....Krissy where are u? have u tested yet? I hopeu have good news!!! =)

Aunemom2b - October 5

Ok - now with that done... :-) Thanks Toscana...I hope you like going to the new thread!! :-) Hopefully everyone will see it!! ERICA - are you settled in yet?? Krissy - UPDATED US!!! Winter - YOU TOO!!! - UPDATES!!! Cjones - WHERE ARE YOU!???

Aunemom2b - October 5

oops - forgot to answer your question Toscana - Well, I still haven't talked to the doctor - but I called this morning and told the nurse I would be there tomorrow morning (day 3) for blood tests. (I want EVERYTHING checked!!- not just Estrogen and progesterone!!) AND... I want to go on Femara. Hopefully I will have a RX waiting for me!! lol. ***That is the starting of my plan... I want to redo the blood test before I OV and get a sonogram..(check follicles, size, etc.) then get HcG shot to OV - (I think this really helped my progesterone levels at first) - 7 days after OV - I want to go on progesterone capsules. Hopefully with all that - my hormone levels will be good and I will actually get to keep a pregnancy!! NO I.U.I. this month!! We'll see if we can do it on our "own" - I will continue to take Metformin and FertileCM - but can't take FertilAid if I take femara - of course I just bought a bottle of it!! lol!! I will take it after OV - when Femara is out of my system... So that's it for this month... Hopefully it will work!! I am surrounded with a wonderful support system and lots of prayers (and grateful for them!) ***AND Ya'll!!***

Aunemom2b - October 5

((((((( ya'll)))))) - HUGS!!!! :-)

Winter - October 5

Yay new thread! Thank you. :) Nothing really new to update here. Just waiting to test. AF would be due at about Thursday. So, I think that I will test on Friday if it hasn't come. I am not having any symptoms that would tell me either way. So, just waiting, waiting, waiting . . . ! Aunemom - I hope all of your testing shows you what needs to be done so that you can get your little blessing! Toscana, Erica, Krissy - Keep us posted! xoxo

Aunemom2b - October 6

this is MUCH better!!! Got blood tests today - EVERYTHING was tested so hopefully it will tell me SOMETHING - if not, at least I will know what levels I am at!! - time will tell... going to try it on my own this month I guess...seeing RE on 19th... will go from there... I hate this!!

Winter - October 6

Aunemom2b - I know, I hate this too. It is really starting to wear on me. Keep me posted on the results of your tests. How long have you been trying? AFM, I feel like AF is going to come, so another failed IUI. I can't believe this. I am finally starting to feel like this isn't going to happen for us. Maybe it just wasn't meant to be? But, we want it so bad! :( 3 long years of trying, I'm not sure what to think anymore.

Aunemom2b - October 7

Winter - Girl - I'm with ya!! I have been trying over 2 years - (June 2006) I was told that since I was on the pill 18 years that it would be hard... but now, I'm being told that has nothing to do with it!! I'm really enjoying reading about hormones and how just the smallest thing can get you off... My OBGYM's partner (Dr. Eaker) also has a hormone book - I'm going to buy it today!! I truly believe that it has a LOT to do with all of this!! DON'T GIVE UP!!! My OB said he and his wife had 11 - yes ELEVEN iui's before it worked!! I can't imagine!! My best friend did it 3 times before she got her little girl... I will have my 3rd either this month or next (Dr said he wants to me to do it again... but we'll see - I may take a month off) I've been getting a lot of information on foster care and adoption too... just in case - so I am prepared!! But I'm not ready to give up just yet!! I really am sorry - I wish I could give you a hug and say - I understand!! ***wrap your arms around yourself and SQUEEZE - pretend it's me!!** :-) HOW IS EVERYONE ELSE????

Erica09 - October 8

Hey, ladies! How are you? Like the new thread. I am cd49 today with no symptoms really. Super long cycle. Kinda moody, but I have a lot of stress (financial). Hope all is well.

Aunemom2b - October 8

Erica!! Welcome back - sorry you are having troubles - I FEEL YA!!! Infertility can break your bank!! I can't imagine going through IVF - even those that do it more than once!! Just the sperm washes are enough for us!!! (thankfully we haven't been charged for the iui yet....) We also have my dh's cat scan hospital bill, etc.. so yeah - I KNOW what you are going through!! Hang in there - maybe one of us will win the lottery!!! If so we can all get IVF!!!

CrystalMarie83 - October 9

Hey ALL! It's been soooo super long since I've been on here, and I'm so far from catching up with everyone. I hope all are doing well!!! as for me I'm doing okay. I took 150 of clomid 3-7 and metaformin throughout, I'm SUPPOSED to be doing my first IUI with trigger shot, but things are not really going great...I'm on CD 11 and went to the RE for an ultrasound, I have a bunch of folicles but all too small so far the biggest is a 9...idk what happens next, I'm waiting on a call from the R.E. with instructions. Is there anything out there that can make the folicles grow faster? Well Lots of love and baby dust girls! I'll try better to K.I.T!

Aunemom2b - October 10

Welcome Crystal! (or welcome back!) lol - I'm not sure if there is anything else - look into Femara. It's used for those that Clomid doesn't help - but you CANT take it once you are pregnant - just days 3-9 of your cycle... See what your RE says.... let us know!!!

Toscana - October 10

hey girls! I'm on like cd 15 so nothing new with me... yay! crystal ur back! where u been girl!? missed ya! so thanks for making a new thread I was gonna do it but was waiting to hear from u guys if u wanted one as the other was taking too long to load! but its ok!

Aunemom2b - October 11

TOSCANA!!! Welcome back- we missed you!!!! Gonna start OPK on Wednesday...then as always - waiting on Doctor to call to see what the next move will be (iui or not) - we"ll see!!!

Christy M - October 12

Hello all! FINALLY ! I like to have never found the new thread.... Hope everyone is doing well. AF showed her ugly face to me this morning...right on schedule.... Sooo Here we go again....another month, Cant understand what we are doing so wrong... trying to do eerything right , but maybe thats it, we are trying to hard. Can only imagine the frustration those of you feel who have been trying for so long .... Luckily so far I dont think I have been frustrated, but not that everyone around me is pregnant and getting pregnant, I am growing a bit impatient.... anyway , Baby dust to all, and Hopefully I can keep up since I found the new thread...Hope everyone has a great week

Toscana - October 12

hi aunemom2b! yay! almost BD time! lol I hope this cycle goes good for u! and we all are blessed with Our BFP's soon! I know its soo hard and we all get downhearted but I've come to realize right now that I need to start being more happy and happy with my life despite what I am going through and not let it get me down. I know that maybe i'm just saying it now cuz I want to feel happy but I really think a positive attitude will help even though its hard lol this sounds kinda dumb to me haha but maybe I just need it for myself lol but I've been so down lately and sad about it and i don't like it so I want to do what I did before. being a happy person. but anyways lol where is everyone else at??........Christy sorry to hear af showed! thats sux dang her! I hope u have better luck this month! sorry but can u refresh me? lol I forget what all is going on with everyone sometimes. are u getting help from a dr at what not? I'm sorry lol I forgot! =/

Toscana - October 12

oops sorry Christy nevermind I went back to the old thread and read lol

New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?