Waiting
64 Replies
Brie - January 4

Hi everyone! Happy New year! I hope you all had a wonderful holiday. I sure did. We told our families on xmas eve and they were all extatic. it was such a great moment.
Heidi, I am so sorry to hear about your dh. I'm sure they will be able to give you both a better idea of what to do after the u/s. I'll keep you in my prayers.
I go tomorrow for my first u/s. I am so nervous. I hope everything looks okay and we are healthy. It's amazing how paranoid I am. I think my due date is Sept 1st. Friday I will be 6 weeks. Ughhhh, my nerves. I wonder if it gets any easier?
Please keep my in your prayers for tomorrow.
Mary, are you still around??

Mary - January 4

Yup, I'm still around. Got back yesterday from holiday travels. Glad to get back into my normal routine. Nothing new with me. Had some stomach pains that felt like o, but I'm not getting my hopes up that I would o on my own. Brie, can't wait to hear about your u/s! Do dr.'s usually do them so early? I know every dr. is different. I sure would like to have it asap! ;) Heidi, I've heard of men having what you talked about and making a complete turn around. Keep us posted. :)

SaraD - January 5

Mary- I am so happy to hear from you! I thought you left us!!LOL I hope you did O.Hopefully you BD'd like crazy! Brie-How did your u/s go?Does everything look good? I have an appt on monday to get my progesterone checked and a blood test to see if I am pg.I REALLY think I am. I am having SO many symptoms and they are so strong! They are definetly real.I am 10dpo.So when I test Monday I'll be 14dpo so hopefully it will show up. AF is due FRIDAY THE 13TH!!!!!

Mary - January 6

Happy Friday! So you know how I think I might have o'd on my own last Friday cuz of the ewcm? Well my bb's are really sore...so something is going on in my body. Once I realized they were sore, I can't stop checking them daily so I wonder if now they are sore from me (and dh) checking! lol!! I read the post about flying while pg and what do you guys think about that? I never even thought about it and have two trips coming up (January and March) and what if I do get pg? SaraD, you are so strong for waiting till Monday to test. That's cool that you have that gut feeling! :)

SaraD - January 7

Mary-hopefully you are pg!!!! I think you if you find out you are pg then your Dr will be able to tell you if it is safe to fly. Today I have just felt horrible!VERY sick to my stomach,headache,bbs feel like 100 pounds each,and very lightheaded.I have had all of these symptoms for 4 days now but today it was the worst.Also my temps went triasphic(? on spelling).My before O temps are 97.5.My after O temps have been 98.2 and today they went up again to 98.5.I read that is usually because of when the baby implants and starts producing hormones it causes your temps to rise again.I didn't have that with the last 2 pregnancies so I hope it is a good sign that it is a strong pregnancy if I am.Keep us posted!!!

SaraD - January 11

Where is everyone at???Well if anyone is still around I got MY BFP TODAY!!!!How is everyone doing?

Mary - January 12

CONGRATS SARA D!!!!!! That's awesome!!! Let's hear some details...when did you test, how did you tell dh, when's your first dr. appt? Yeah!!!

SaraD - January 12

Hey Mary! i am so happy to hear from you.Well I got my BFP yesterday.I tested with FMU and it showed up within 10 seconds and it was dark! Then a few hours later I took the other test in the box(without FMU) and it showed up immediately and it was even darker! I have never had a test show up so fast before. I had just gone to the Drs Monday and they did a urine test but it was BFN.She scheduled to get my blood drawn next Tuesday because she thought it might still be early.So when I got my BFP's yesterday I called and told her and she said just to make my 1st OB appt.But I am switching OB's to one that delivers at a hospital that I really like. So my 1st OB appt is Jan 30th.They said they'll do blood tests and an u/s then.This pregnancy is SO much healthier than my 2 m/c's.I have so many symptoms and they are SO strong.And when I tested with my last 2 m/c's the lines were VERY,VERY light.Nothing compared to how it is now. I took my tests and taped them onto a little box and wrote "I'm Pregnant" on it.Then a put heavy book under it and wrappd it up in tissue paper and put it all in a shirt box.I wrapped it up and told DH it was an early b-day present(his b-day is next weds). He was so surprised and happy! I am due Sept 23rd on my Dad's b-day. Funny huh? So enough about me how are you doing?Where are you at in your cycle? Aren't you getting close to testing?Let me know!!!!

Mary - January 13

SaraD, that's so cool!! :) I'm no where in my cycle, waiting for my first RE appt, which is next Tuesday. I'm excited...I don't know what he will do since I've done the clomid route. I'll keep you posted! By the way, I know what you mean about the light bfp lines...I had that too with my m/c...now that I look back on it, I wish I would've known that the line should get darker day by day and mine didn't. I think next time, I'm going to ask for the blood test when I get the hpt so that they can see how my numbers increase (if I don't get a dark line). What are your strong symptoms? This is really cool that you got a bfp, it gives me hope!!! :)

SaraD - January 13

Mary-I hope your appt goes good!! I'm excited for you. Yeah,I never really realized that about the lines either until I got the BFP's this time and I see how they should REALLY be. So I can't wait to just make sure my hcg levels are ok but I really think they will be. My 1st symptoms were muscle cramps and feeling my uterus being hard right above my pubic bone. Then I started to get a headache and nausea that won't go away.(It is getting a little better now).I have been nauseous day and night-non stop. Then my lower back started hurting ALOT. My bbs started getting sore and this past Sunday I got up off the coach and started crying because they HURT SO BAD! I got dark blue veins from my bb's up to my upper chest. Also I have a very heavy tight feeling in my abdomin. Like you are REALLY bloated. I already have to go buy new bras.They are too tight.LOL When I was pg with my m/c's I just had the muscle cramps,lightheadness and a tiny bit of nausea. Nothing compared to now. =) It will be your turn very soon!! I can't wait! Take care and keep me posted!

SaraD - January 15

Heid-are you still around??How are you doing?

Mary - January 17

HELP!!! My first appointment with the RE is today and guess what???I got a bfp this morning! I'm bleeding though so I know I need to go to a dr. anyway, but not sure if I should still go to the RE? I've had brown spotting for a couple of days and just thought I was getting my af, I told my mom and she said that's what happened to her with her first child and told me to take a hpt. But this morning I had red blood, not the brown. What do you think of this???? I'm in shock at this situation!

einfanti - January 17

Mary. I'm sorry you're bleeding. Go to the RE. They can test there, hopefully, and you can still have your appointment, instead of rescheduling. Maybe it's just normal bleeding. Just take it VERY easy today and talk to the RE. Good Luck!

SaraD - January 17

Mary-I am so happy you got your BFP today!!!! I have read alot of women have spotting or bleeding and they were ok.When I went to the ER they gave me a pamphlet that said as long as you are not soaking a pad every 1 or 2 hours(can't remember)then everything can work out ok. Definetly either get into the RE or make a Drs appt with a OB/GYN.Just call the RE and tell them what is going on and ask them what you should do. I hope everything is ok sweetie! You will in my thoughts! Please let us know what happens ASAP!!!!

SaraD - January 17

Mary-r u cramping?

SaraD - January 18

Mary-how are you? Is everything ok???

New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?