Waiting
64 Replies
Mary - January 25

Well, Monday night I had a miscarriage. Don't know why at all. Went to the get my beta drawn on Tuesday morning and my numbers were down to 34. This sucks so bad and I don't know what hormone I'm lacking or what the problem is that is causing me not to hold on to a pregnancy. My dr. is out of town so I didn't even get to see a dr. Why can't I hold a pregnancy????? Sara, I am really happy that you are doing well! How come your dr. checked your thyroid? I didn't have that done or a progesterone. I've heard of the progesterone suppositories, is that what she prescribed? Does that help hold a pregnancy? ahh...I'm so sad and mad!!!

SaraD - January 25

Mary-Oh sweetie, I am so sorry to hear that! When I read that I got the chills and my stomach started turning. They automatically check your thyroid when you have a beta quant because your thyroid controls alot of hormones etc.I was diagnose with hypothyroidism before. My Dr did give me the progesterone supplements for a "possiblity" of holding onto the pregnancy since I have m/c'd 2x. I would have yours checked also if your Dr will. Alot of DRs wont. I started spotting again yesterday(brown)..I am so scared that the same sgonna happen to me too.I am gonna go get my prescription for the progesterone and try it right away. I am so sorry again Mary! If you need to talk you can email me at [email protected]. Please keep in toucha nd let me know how you are doing.I am here for you!!! Take care sweetie.

Mary - January 25

My dr. didn't check my thyroid this time, but the first time he did and it was normal. He checked my progesterone the first time too and that was also normal. My prolactin pre-pregnancy was normal. So don't know what is going on. I think next time I will demand the progesterone suppositories since they can't hurt, right? When do you start taking them and for how long?

Mary - January 30

Sara, how are you doing?? Baby holding on? Hope the progesterone is helping. What's new with everyone else??

New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?