Waiting
64 Replies
SaraD - December 19

Mary-I am so glad to hear that everything went good and your tubes are clear.That's great news.It's good too to hear that you are having CM.Everyone's CM is different so maybe your body is finally starting to straighten itself out!YEAH! Take care and keep us posted!

Heidi - December 20

Mary--you go gal! That is great! AF is due tomorrow. I am still hoping and trying to have faith. At least I have people to wait with!

Brie - December 20

Heidi, thank you for your reply. If no bfp this month i will continue to bd for a few days after. I guess I was confused because the test was positive for 3 days...
AF is due for me this week as well. This is the first month i have ovulated, so i don't know if my cycle is 28 days or not. I just keep praying that I don't get it. Do you think I should wait to test until Sat or Sunday? Boy, that sure would be a fantastic xmas--and my Bday is the 27th, so it would be double special. Isn't the wait just awful? Baby dust!!

Brie - December 20

Well today I took a hpt and got 2 lines on both tests, indicating positive. However, one line was fainter than the other. I called my Dr and both nurses said it's a positive. Just wondering if this has happened to anyone who was indeed pregnant. I don't know if I can get too excited yet. I am so happy and nervous at the same time.

Mary - December 21

Congrats Brie!!! This is just me, but I'd go to the dr. office before your first (8 week) visit to get a blood pg test. I regret not doing that when I had a blighted ovum. Let us know your due date and all the fun stuff associated with your pg!!! :) Congrats again!!

Brie - December 21

I went to Dr this morning and they did a urine and blood. The urine test had an extrememly faint line. Faitner than the HPT. Hopefulyl will have results tomorrow. This morningt ests was darker on teh hpt ...im so nervous.

Mary - December 21

Brie, it sounds like a sure thing! :) I'm going out of town for Christmas and won't have internet, so I look forward to hearing from you when I get back! Hope you all have a great Christmas and get the bfp's you wish for! :)

Brie - December 21

Thanks for the reply everyone. I took another test at lunch toay and it was positive. My Dr called me with the results of my day 21 ovulation pregesterone reslts. He said a normal woman who ovulated would have a level of 5, if it's a strong month 10. Mine was 26.7 so he he is pretty confident I am PG. He will call with the blood HCG results tomorrow morning. Plese keep me in your prayers that the level is high and everything takes and continues for a healthy 9 months. I can't believe it!

SaraD - December 22

Brie-congrats on your BFP!Mary-we are gonna miss you.Be safe and let us know how your trip was and have a very Merry Christmas!! Heidi-how are you doing?Any AF yet?Let us know,I hope you get your BFP!!!Take care girls!

Heidi - December 24

Hey ladies----Got AF and on day 4 now. I was bumbed, but was fairly certain it was coming so I was prepared. No clomid this month til we get the results from the visit on Wednesday. It is hard to wait, but as I said before, i am feeling some sanity and able to make it through a day or two without obsessing! I wish you and your families a Merry Christmas and blessings in the NEW YEAR!!!!

Claus - December 25

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!!!

SaraD - December 26

MERRY CHRISTMAS girls!!!! I just wanted to pop in and say I wish you all had a very Merry Christmas and thank you for all the support you have given me.All of this would have been so much harder without you guys!!! I decided I am going to ttc again.So we'll see what happens.I am gonna still get to the Drs in the next week or 2 to get my progesterone levels checked just in case.So we'll see what happens. Take care girls and keep us posted!!!

SaraD - December 28

Where is everyone??? Are you just busy with the holidays or are you all BDing like CRAZY???LOL How is everyone???

Heidi - December 30

Hey there! Well, we had our appointment yesterday. Found out that my dh may have a varocicle so that may be causing his low sperm count. He will have an ultrasound a week from Monday to confirm and decide if surgery is the answer. We are hopeful. No meds for me til they can figure him out so I am still just hanging out. We are not trying and just taking it easy. Had a great Christmas and actually added to our little family and got a puppy. She is adorable and the best distraction that we both needed! Sara, good luck this month! Mary are you back yet????

SaraD - December 30

Heidi-I am sorry to hear about DH.Atleast you found out what the problem could be.That's good.I hope everything turns out good for him. Congrats on your new pup. I had gotten got a puppy too .I told my DH if I can't have a baby I wanted a puppy! lol I think Mary left us!!!lol Take care girl and have a great New Years!!!

Brie - January 4

Hi everyone! Happy New year! I hope you all had a wonderful holiday. I sure did. We told our families on xmas eve and they were all extatic. it was such a great moment.
Heidi, I am so sorry to hear about your dh. I'm sure they will be able to give you both a better idea of what to do after the u/s. I'll keep you in my prayers.
I go tomorrow for my first u/s. I am so nervous. I hope everything looks okay and we are healthy. It's amazing how paranoid I am. I think my due date is Sept 1st. Friday I will be 6 weeks. Ughhhh, my nerves. I wonder if it gets any easier?
Please keep my in your prayers for tomorrow.
Mary, are you still around??

New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?