TTC IN 2010!!!
168 Replies
Winter - March 29

Jen30 - Congrats to you!!! I just read a few posts up and saw you also got your BFP and twins! :) So happy for you!

Prayerful23 - March 30

Jen30 - I really need your help. I'm so happy that you were successful and I am in the same boat, basically doing everything by myself and was wondering if you would mind emailing me privately at [email protected]. Once again, congrats on your success! A lil about me: Myself and DH have been ttc but my last depo shot was in November. Ordered clomid online from medsmex and took it 50mg, 3-7 from March 13-16th 2010. Never got a positive OPK and only yesterday got a lil EWCM. Never had any side effects except for slight headache and hot flashes. Now don't know if I even ovulated or when and don't even know if I'm in my 2ww yet. DH and I have BD every day since the 19th which is 3 days after last clomid pill. Now experiencing lower abdominal cramping and pulling, sore breasts especially nipples and lower backache. Hoping it means something and not clomid faking me out. :(
I really wish the best for all of us and I'm convincing myself everything I'm feeling is all in my head to avoid disappointment. Came here for support because this is VERY trying and I am extremely emotional. I'm hoping this is my month but I don't think it is. :(
Baby dust to us all and blessings!!!

jayton - March 30

hi everyone, im bk again, congrats on all those BFP's! well, me and dh decided tht we were gonna bd every day this cycle from cd1 (tmi sorry) well its cd19 today and dh is convinced tht im pg, he says he's falling asleep at work etc. anyhoo , i read somewhere tht the clitoris can appear bluish when ure pg well we examined mine this am and it appeared so, also i squeezed my left breast and this thick sticky clear/cloudy liquid came out, other thn tht the only symptom im having is sleepiness, what do u guys think, when should i test?

Toscana - April 1

hey girls!! sorry been gone so long! lol most of u all are on Fb so I see u there haha but as for me I'm on cd 4 so af got me... after like a 50 day cycle!! but congrats again Jen & WInter!! I'm so happy for u two!! so Winter what did u do to conceive? did u use any supplements or anything?~~~~~~~Jayton I would def test soon! as those sound like good signs... how many dpo are u?~~~~~Prayerful good luck this month! I hope its not the clomid faking u out either!! we need more bfps!!! keep us updated!~~~ hi elliemae!! of coure I member u! sorry to hear u had a rough year last year. I'm glad u are ok and good luck this cycle with clomid! have u O'd yet~~~~~~~~~welcome lizzie1, wantbabyin2010, stork2010, & peachy27!! glad to have u with us!! =) sorry the sites been inactive lol ~lizzie1 sorry I can't be of more help but aybe ask ur dr to do a blood test to know for sure.. I wonder why they haven't suggested it? but sorry I don't know about how long it takes to conceive after being on implanon.. I was never really on any b/c. but for every woman its different. so hopefully soon!! ~~~~~~~~~peachy27, glad to hear ur tubes are open!! looking forward to hearing the rest of ur results!! and good luck with ur dh's SA!~~~~Wantbabyin2010 sory I haven't taken clomid yet si I don't know. but I wishu the best with it and I hope u get ur bfp!! I also have pcos...~~~~~~stork2010 hey girl I know how u feel about starting to think it will never happen.. we've been ttc for over 6 years!... I have a question for u. do u have any of the side effects from taking the metformin? how did taking the clomid go? did af ever come yet?? looking forward to talking to u all

jayton - April 3

i think im just about 7dpo did a test yesterday and it was a BFN, but im thinking it was a bit early! what do u guys think??? cause pregnancy wheel said i should test on the 9th?

Winter - April 5

Toscana - I was getting acupuncture 1x week and cupping done and I was taking an herbal mixture from my acupunturist called Si Wu Tang to help regulate my hormones. And praying! :)

mtl24 - April 6

Hi ladies, I am also having problems conceiving.. have been trying for 4 months now and will be having an appointment with the doctor soon. She did mention something about clomid.. so we will see. I just wanted to ask you ladies, if you could recommend an ovulation tool kit.. I'm using these test strips and I swear I can never read these lines.. They seems to have always been negative for me, I don't ever see 2 dark lines.. It's so sad to don't know when you're ovulating :( :( :( Please help.. thanks.

Aunemom2b - April 6

HEY GIRLS!!! I'm BAAAAACK!!! HAHA - well, as most of you know - the adoption fell through one week before birth.. we are heart broken and we have a house FULL of baby stuff - which I have been able to place ALL in the nursery (or in the garage - the nursery door stays CLOSED!!)
I wouldn't wish this on my worse enemy! It's been horrible! it's almost like a stillbirth.. I loved that child although I never "met" him - he is MY son and always will be! I just pray that she takes care of him better than the other 3 she has already lost to the state due to neglect...
OK - on a happier note... I am on cd9 and have completed clomid 50mg. I have an HSG shot scheduled for 4/11 and the IUI (our 3rd) scheduled for Monday 12th at 4:30 - PLEASE PRAY WITH ME!!! We won't be able to do this every month, since the adoption took all our savings!! We are being hopeful.. will start ovulation kit and premarin - followed by prometrium inserts. I skipped the temp taking this month (too much going on) and skipped FertileAid and FertileCM since I am taking clomid (you can't do both) I will also start the mucinex and aspirin just for an extra boost!! WHEW!! That's a lot of stuff!!! lol... whatever it takes - right girls!!! love you - missed you!! Congrats on all the BFP!! I am SOOOOOO happy for you all!!! keep us posted!

Aunemom2b - April 13

update - IUI was yesterday. Still having light cramping but it seemed to all go well... now starts the 2ww!!! URGH!! Hope everyone is doing well!! MISSED YOU!

Toscana - April 17

hey girlies!! hope everyone is doing well! Aunemom2b I'll be thinking of u and I really hope this is it for u and the IUI takes this time!! u so deserve it after all that u have been through girl! my heart feels for u! keep us updated please and of course I'll hear ur good news on FB lol! .......mtl24 welcome! have u heard any news from ur dr appt?.........Winter how are u feeling girl? have u had ur first drs appt yet and everything? let us know how everything went and all! when are u due? and what is Si Wu Tang? can I buy it at like the vitamin cottage? or do I have to go to a acupuncturist to get it?......... AFM I'm on cd 19.. all I really do is just keep track of what cd I'm on and hope af doesn't come! thats all I can do which is what I have been doing for years and I'm so tired of this never ending route that I seem to never get anywhere! ugh! its so frustrating!!

Toscana - April 17

oh also I was wondering who said that they could get an IUI for like $300? I can't member who said it but I was just wondering if I even membered that right lol or if I was imagining it! haha

Aunemom2b - April 19

Toscana - thanks girl!! We are praying hard!! Not sure about the $300 iui - but will tell you - I get mine - FREE!! (well, at least I have gotten 3 so far and no bill!!) We pay $160 for the sperm wash, and that's it (unless we get RX, shots, etc. I have been so blessed!! It was a blessing to find the DR - and now with this, we don't want to go anywhere else!!

adrienneolivas - April 19

Hi ladies I'm new here and I wanted to share my story..I'm 20 yrs. Old and me and my husband have been trying to concieve for four years now ughh what a frustration..I have pcos and I'm on metformin and provera..I've been wanting to try clomid but have no insurance bummer!! I want this so bad but I'm so stressed about the whole situation..I need advice help me lol..aunemom2b: where r u from I wish I could go to the doctor

Aunemom2b - April 24

addrienne - hey! i live in Georgia. He is really awesome and doesn't "not charge" for everyone.. and not sure why he is for me... I think it's because I am alot like his wife and it took them ELEVEN iui's before getting pregnant!! I was shocked when I didn't get the first bill - and even more after the 2nd one... now that we have had our third - I just KNEW he would charge us...but didn't!! I will not EXPECT it every time I go - but very grateful for what I have gotten so far!! .... Here, Clomid is by prescription - but only $8. (no insurance needed). I don't know where you are, but you may want to check into it... AFM, I am on 11dpo and VERY sick (viral infection) so I have been laying around coughing all day!! LOL - Maybe it was a good way for me to RELAX!! I have fibromyalgia so I am in a lot of pain!! Usually it's my back - but when I get sick, it's all over, especially in my back, chest, and forarms...like someone is beating me!! I went to the doctor and had to tell him 3 times that I can't take any medication that may cause damage to a pregnancy or a baby... he just didn't get it! He kept telling me about what cough medicines (narcotics) he wanted me to take! I said - um...no, I'm pregnant!! (well, I may be!) So finally he sent me home and told me to take tylenol. Some doctors are just so stupid!!! hope you have a great weekend!

Aunemom2b - April 26

BFN!!! :-( And I have been sick with a sore throat and cough since Tuesday - now it's bronchitis! Hoping it's not going to become pneumonia!! At least now, I can take some REAL medicine (which I wouldn't do until I knew it was negative)...

Toscana - April 29

aww Dana I'm sorry to hear that! I'll keep praying for u! I really hope u feel better soon girl!!! where is everyone at? I'm on cd 31 so I'm hoping no af this month and I get my Birthday BFP! that would be so AMAZING!! so what are u gonna do from here Dana?

New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?