TTC IN 2010!!!
168 Replies
Toscana - April 29

aww Dana I'm sorry to hear that! I'll keep praying for u! I really hope u feel better soon girl!!! where is everyone at? I'm on cd 31 so I'm hoping no af this month and I get my Birthday BFP! that would be so AMAZING!! so what are u gonna do from here Dana?

Toscana - May 3

hey girls so its cd 1 today for me! I've been feeling slight cramping on the left side of my abdomen and now there getting a little more crampier. plus I've been sick with strep & have had bad body aches & fevers & my throat is hurting when I wake up bad! but right now its fine. dh and I are both going to the dr tomorrow cuz we both have strep! blah!

Aunemom2b - May 6

Toscana, We will do it on our own this month - I was suppose to be on 100mg clomid but THOUGHT I took it today as first day - and it was suppose to have been MONDAY!!! URGH!!! I have NO idea what I did and what I was thinking!! NExt month I have to have a biopsy on my cervix and it HAS to be done in the middle of your cycle... PLUS no sex for 2 weeks after... so if bfn this month - then we will have to wait until JULY to decide what we will do... We are also keeping the adoption option open! I posted on the new forum too - just in case! :-)

TTCtpe - May 10

hey ladies im new to this, im 23 and i have been ttc for years now, i just took a hsg test on the 5th of may the docter says its suppose to increase my chance of geting pg, so hopefully i get the bfp this month, i really pray i do it hurts so bad to see everybody else get pg on there own with no help, ttly ladies

adrienneolivas - May 10

hey. Ladies hope all is well so I finally went to the doctor I have to lose fifty pounds before I start my clomid I'm so excited its gonna b hard to get the weight off but I know I can do it baby dust to all!! And a happy mothers day to the lucky mothers

Aunemom2b - May 15

HEY GUYS!!! THANK God for the New thread (or thank Toscana rather!) HAHA - Am I the only one getting posts on my cell phone?? it was so weird that yesterday - I just started getting everyone posts!! I recognized some of the name - but the link it took me to was all wrong!! Of course I have a blackberry so I get emails on my phone - it was going off like crazy!! Seriously - I got over 20!! I finally went to the email and suggested to REMOVE me - hopefully that will help!! LOL!! This whole site has changed and not sure I am happy about it yet... I like reading old posts (because I haven't been on here in a while!! LOL! .... presently I am on day 15 or something I think I have already OV - and made sure we BD a couple of times, then will again thru weekend in case it waits until the "normal" 17th day - but since I did clomid last month I had a 32 day cycle and it completely screwed everything up... if we don't get BFP this month - we have to take 2 months off - so we are praying hard - PLUS, my mural in the nursery is finished - so now more than ever I want a baby in there!!! love you guys! hope all is well and your having a great weekend!

Aunemom2b - May 15

ok - so I just realized the last message is NOT the last post and I didn't scroll down enough!! HAHA!!! - this new site is WEIRD!! Can we vote to bring the old one back!! Don't they know I hate change!?

Jen30 - May 17

I agree.... I don't like this one and I can't find my posts!!

Toscana - May 27

hey girls ya I'm not too fond of the new look either lol I haven't been on here in forever it seems lol its so slow around here no one ever gets on anymore. but I'm on cd 26 so it should be my O time! dh has been tired so no bd'ing! ugh! lol I think maybe we might have a good chance if for one month we bd every other day or so. have any of u done this? and has ur dh got burnt out on it? I mean when we first started dating it was like that all the time and nothing ever happened so I'm not so sure that anything would now lol. but we've been talking about buy fertilaid for men and for women and try it for 6 months or more. its either that or me taking the chance and orderin u/p clomid? what do u girls think? the crazy things we do to get our babies! lol I hope u all are doing well!!

Aunemom2b - May 31

HEY TOSCANA!! Girl I feel ya!! We are both almost 40 so we ONLY do it when it's time to BD!!! I go to bed around 9-10 and my dh doesn't get in bed for an hour or more after me!! Sometimes we can plan a morning session but I get up with the dogs (and have to watch the puppy) then it's off to the shower, etc and getting ready for work... if it's not one thing, it's another! We got to a point where he HATED bd!! he said STOP and we weren't going to do it for a month or more!! Just LOVE him when it's time to BD - don't tell him it's time!! BJ are a great motivator!! HAHA!! We fight now about WHEN it's time and when it's not time! (like I'm lying to him or something about it!) I am tired of it!! He only hears what he wants to - and then it's only 1/2 of what I really said - so I just stopped telling him! I do preg tests without him knowing - he'll know when it's a bfp - otherwise, no big deal (I just deal with it!) TTC is very stressful in a marriage!! I would've NEVER thought in a million years asking her husband to have MORE sex would be a problem!! - oh well!! Too bad we just can do it on our own!! HAHA!!! I may get a turkey baster and try personal IUI - I have read a few girls on here doing it... I guess as long as it gets in there - who cares how - right!? I read about infections etc. - but also other good things too!! ALSO - I took fertileAid for about 6 months - you CAN NOT take it with any fertility drugs - and don't take prenatal vitamins with it either! I would go and get the regular vitamins too - dh never would take the fertilaid for men. I also did the fertileCM (which is what my problem is) and it seemed to work - but so did mucinex! But I say - HEY!! TRY IT ALL!! :-) Good luck! keep us posted! (I'm on cd33 and should start tomorrow - clomid really has messed my cycles up!) I already tested twice with BFN so now I am waiting on AF! :-(

Jen30 - June 8

Hey guys,., just thought I'd nip in and let you know I had my 20 week scan and am having a girl and a boy.... Did you get AF anumom2b?

Aunemom2b - June 10

HEY!! ok - so BFN last month (35 day cycle took forever!) We will be having my biopsy on Monday 14th - and no sex before or after (for 2 weeks) so this month TTC is out - AND it's our 3rd wedding anniversary on the 23rd - which offically marks 3 years TTC too!! :-( I had a hard time this weekend when a friend of the family showed up to the cook out with her little boy - who was born 2 days after Nathan (the baby we lost in the adoption) - it killed me to see how big he would be right now!! I always hold and love on babies and for the first time I couldn't even look at him!! I did however (before he showed up) get to feed, and put my great neice down for her nap - that was nice!) I love that I get to love on her whileI am there!! then I went to another friends house for her daughter's 1 year birthday - and got to play with 3 babies there!! My cup was full - though my arms and heart are empty!! oh well - soon things will be different!! God has a plan for us all!! CONGRATS JEN!!! Funny - I knew it was going to be a boy and girl the whole time!! Should've called it!! HAHA!! soooo much fun!!!

Toscana - June 13

hey girls!! sorry been gone so long! sorry to hear about ur bfn Aunemom2b! & good luck with ur biopsy! let us know how things go! why do u have to have it done? & wow girl u are so strong to be able to be around all those babies. I wouldn't be able to handle it! lol & YAY Jen again on ur boy & girl! I knew it would be one of each too! lol I hope if I have twins I have one of each......... so af found me!! stupid witch! I'm on cd 6. so just hangin in there. af should be over in a day or so. but Jen I haven't decided as to weather or not I'm do the u/p clomid and the hcg shot yet. I'm kinda scared and I just don't want to mess anything up or anything bad to happen. but while researching hcg I did come across the hcg diet. and it sounds very promising. it was weird I was on facebook and a hcg site from a girl in my town that sells it! & I went to school with her too! so I'm thinking I'm gonna do that this payday for 15 or 20 days and see how much weight I lose then I go on vaca and I will start it up again if I like the results and finish off losing what I need to lose. I'm not too much over weight but for my height I am so... I'm hoping that losing some weight will help my cycle be more regular and maybe I will conceive! so I'm excited! hope u are all doing well!!

Aunemom2b - June 16

Toscana - sorry about AF..Well, I went to get my biopsy (I have HPV and abnormal cells in my cervix) He let me watch as he entered..it was kinda cool to see a CERVIX!! Luckily it looked really good and no biopsy was needed - YIPPEE!!! So that means BD!! So we did last night and hope to tomorrow night... We didn't take any drugs (clomid, etc) this month so it would be really cool to get preggo on our own!! We have an appointment with the RE on Monday - I have gone to him before and wasn't too impressed - but they will work together.. I will have all blood work and sonogram/ultra sounds done by my OB and then the sperm wash and IUI will be done by the RE!! Everything done by OB my insurance will pay (he will code it for cyst pain) and the infertility isn't covered at all. So I was pretty excited about the appointment! So cd13 today... and will OV before 15th day..so uncrossing legs - and crossing fingers!!! I want to hear more about this diet too!! I weight 140 and I'm 5'6" - not fat, but chunky!! (my mom calls it fluffy!!) I could stand to be back to a size 6 (my 20 year high school reunion is in a few months!) Hope everyone is well - no one seems to update anymore!! Is everyone pregnant and no longer on the site!??

Aunemom2b - June 22

Hey guys!!! Update on me... Went back to RE yesterday. Tomorrow is our 3rd year wedding anniversary - thus also our infertility anniversary!! :-( I spoke to my OB and the RE and basically said - do whatever you have to do! But work together and make it as cheap as possible!! Luckily after 3 years - they BOTH really want me to get pregnant!! I will have my blood tested on day 2 - with OB - then sonogram on day 3 with RE - then will go from there... Presently have clomid 100mg to take on day 5 - unless the sonogram shows something else... Clomid dries your CM and that is the issue I have (or at least that is one that they told me - otherwise no one knows why!!- just bad timing I guess!) I'm excited about getting started again but after the adoption, all of our $$$ is GONE!! That is why I want as much as possible with OB (my insurance will pay for all tests/procedures he does - he codes them for Ovarian cysts and not infertility) they will not pay for any drugs, tests, etc that even hint to infertility - so any bill from RE will not get paid!! I'm really hoping they will work it out - get it done - and give me a BFP!! If I get pregnant this month (on our own) the baby will be due the week that Nathan (our adopted son) would've been born!! So, it will be one year of us thinking we were getting a baby - and didn't!! A bitter sweet memory!! Hope everyone is well!!! take care!

Toscana - June 23

just poppin in real quick! Aunemom2b I just read ur post! yay girl!! I hope it all works out for u this time! I have a feeling it will!! as for ur dry cm use preseed I don't know if u have heard of it but a ttc sperm friendly lube that mimics ur fertile cm. u should try it! and since its ur cm thats giving u a problem I'm sure that will help the swimmers along! I wish u all the best!!! I'll be back on soon to update everyone and chat some more lol

New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?