TTC in 2009 - Part 5
122 Replies
Aunemom2b - November 19

Hey guys!! how is everyone??? Any updates!!??? this is my OV week and dh is sick - and I'm still sore from surgery!! so it will be GOD that gets us pregnant this month!! LOL!!

Aunemom2b - November 20

Well - today I am on CD16 and should OV this weekend...well my dh decided he was THREW!!! - FINISHED!! He doesn't want to discuss babies, see babies, nothing!! He is tired of the on demand sex, the pills I pop, the constant counting, temperatures, peeing on sticks, etc. - I am HEARTBROKEN!!! It all started because I asked if we could have sex before he got too sleepy!! He said NO - but we could do it this weekend... I got upset and he BLEW UP!!! I'm glad he communicates - don't get me wrong... I hate that I have made him feel ike a sperm donor and not my husband!! I feel horrible - and yet MAD because THIS is the weekend!!! I also heard you can get preggo after the Lap - so I was excited to try on our own for a couple of months... oh and by the way - he wants a THREE MONTH break!!! (I just gotta figure out how to hide it from him!!) lol!! I can't stop!! I WANT A BABY!!! Just gotta get some romance in it!! - so.... I won't be posting as much (from home) but will try and keep up with everyone from work (which is when I usally get on anyway!!) Good luck ya'll!!

angelmonkey - November 20

i had my scan today, everything is fine i am measurring 10 weeks 1 day edd june 17th have another scan dec 10th to double check dates so my due date may change....my morning sickness has gone i had it for about 2 weeks! with heidi it was pretty much all the way through oh and just to give you hope i visit another post oon here and since i got pregnant 2 people have got bfp's.....this happened with Heidi too so im passing on my fertility vibes baby dust xxx

angelmonkey - November 21

just letting you know that another one from my other post has got a bfp so thats 3 since i got mine......i really hope i rub some of my vibe of in here. good luck girls

Aunemom2b - November 23

Congrats Angel!!!! - yes - please send some this way!!! :-) here is my info (same posted on the other threads - sorry easier to just copy and paste!!!!Thanks for the encouraging words!!! - Well, I was right - Saturday morning we bd... just had to wait for the RIGHT TIME!! :-) - hehe - he didn't say a thing!! I am confused though... I did the ovulation calculator and it said that I was fertile from Wed - Friday - OV on Saturday... I started doing OVK on Wed - and it's been NEGATIVE everyday since.... ????? I don't understand!! I am due to AF on Dec. 6th.... could the surgery mess me up??? Well, hopefully yesterday worked... couldn't get him off the computer today!! LOL!! Hopefully I ovulated and the tests were wrong... or I OV late this month??? Who knows - Temps have remained at 97.5ish all week too!! ANY IDEAS!!?

Toscana - November 23

hey girls! I'm on cd 22 and I think I may have O'd early (fingers crossed) as the other day I was checkin my cp and it was soft and open and I had ewcm!! so later that night dh came home cuz he was gone for 3 days so hopefully maybe this may just be our month!! we also bd'd the next day as well =) but I'm just trying tostay as positive and as hopeful as I can ya know and thinkin that maybe since he was gone and we of course couldnt bd while he was gone lol that maybe it had time to replenish healthy swimmers and all but we'll see I guess, hope everyone is doing well! =)

Aunemom2b - November 23

HEY TOSCANA - yea!!! keep us posted!! hopefully it worked!! I will be praying for you!! :-)

Jen30 - November 24

Hey Toscana you are still here!! Not sure if you even remember me? lol Hows it going?

Toscana - November 25

hery jen! of course I member u silly girl! lol I'm doing good just trying to stay positive.. and wait for dh's insurance, but how are u doing? what all has been going on with u? I haven't talked to u in forever!! lol

Toscana - November 25

haha I meant *hey LOL

Aunemom2b - November 25

Toscana - when is your 2ww over? when is AF due?? Just trying to remember when everyone will get the BFP this month!!! :-)

Toscana - November 26

hey aunemom2b I never know really when to expect af lol I normally have 39 day cycles or a few days less so she should be here maybe wed. december 9th.. that will be 39 days for me but Happy Thanksgiving to u all!!

Jen30 - November 26

Toscana... awww.. it's been a long time for you. I really hope things pick up for you and work out. Well I have had an 8 month break. I just decided to start again about a week before I ovulated. I think I ovulated yesterday and am having a slow temp rise... got pos opk mon/tues and neg wed which was cd19 for me.... we inseminated on day 14,17 and 19... Im so sick of mying upside down lol... I stayed there for a good couple of hours... but no ewcm.. so not sure whats up there. Just playing the waiting game now....argh... the last week has been a rollercoaster ride already... Im going for an ultrasound on wed to check out my tubes (about time)
SO whats happening with u? Have u had investigations done or anything? Hsve u heard anything from clarejones.... I know she was trying for ages... hope she finally got her dream.
Babydust :)

Toscana - November 29

good luck this cycle Jen!! I hope u get ur bfp this cycle after ur long break! but ya I know its been a looong time since I've been ttc lol but no we haven't found anything out yet but we're just waiting on dh's insurance to kick in so we can get things going. but I hope everyone had a good thanksgiving!! I know I did! lol oh and I was thinking even though the thread is taking a bit to load I was thinking of just keeping this one and then when its the new year I'll make a new one ok.

Aunemom2b - November 30

BFN for me this month (had x-rays to take Friday and they tested me before taking them....) :-( so gotta wait til next month...

Jen30 - November 30

Hey Toscana... well this month is driving me crazy (as usual ha!) I'm 5dpo and could possibly have every pregnancy symptom gong (as usual lol) I did however wake up this morning to about half an hour of terrible period like cramping... like a burning cramping just above my perlvic bone... felt a lot like period cramps, but then not.. I never ever cramp until my 1st full flow day... so I am hoping it's implantation....and trying not to hope to much!! My temps are rising slowly but continuous... keep having nosebleeds and stuffy nose.... we shall see. I have an ultrasound on wednesday to check my womb and ovaries for possible reasons why no pregnancy yet and i doubt they will be able to tell me anything even with a transvaginal scan but ill keep hoping they will see something lol.

ANy idea how long the insurance will take? Could you not do IVF privately? Here in the UK if you donate half of your eggs you can have the treatment free (as long as you have your own sperm) I think some of them as for a little towards the blood tests... you should look into it :)

New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?