frustrated
3 Replies
tessahall7707 - December 4

my husband and I have been trying to get pregnant for about a year now. I think about it morning, noon and night! We want a baby sooo bad! I have always had 26-28 day cycles like clockwork. Lately, the last couple months they have been 30-34 days, thus leading me to believe "I could be pregnant!". Well, I have taken 2 tests this month because today is day 34 and they both were negative. The weird thing is I ALWAYS have PMS symptoms like moody, back ache, cramping and sore breasts before my period and I haven't this month at all. Could I still be pregnant?

Misti - December 4

You could be pregnant but alot of times when u think about it so much u will throw your periods off u can even have symptoms. It is hard i would tell you that u have to relax but i know that is easyer said than done. I have been trying to get pregnant with my husbend for three years. It is frusterateing but i have kindof given up because i feel like it will never happen. But i hope u are and i wish u the best of luck and keep us updated i really hope u are so u dont have to go through the rollar coaster of emotions.

Naomi98 - December 5

There are lots of women on here who are as frustrated as you are - you're definitely not alone! Did you come off the birth control pill? When I came off I had 26-27 day cycles like clockwork. Then after about 5 months for no apparent reason they changed to 27-31 days. Having said that, I had a bfn last month at 14dpo and a bfp at 18dpo (2 days past my af due date) so it's possible.

MollieM - December 6

You should try charting your BBT, and reading Taking Charge of You Fertility.

New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?