***Baby Hopes 2006!!!***
108 Replies
Shawna - February 21

Well, we talked things through and I found out there was some issues Taylor was trying to deal with. All is good now. We had some amazing sex last night! I am on cd14 today. I am concerned though because I haven't really seen any ewcm, but my boobs are a bit tender. All these signs and symptoms are drving me crazy. I wish there was a definitive ovulation sign. Something like your urine turns purple or something. My dr doesn't want me using opks because he thinks they just increase your stress level. I'm glad to hear everyone is doing good. It is nice to hear from you again Kristi! Good luck with the clomid coming up this weekend! Elena, I'm so jealous of you! I didn't start showing until I was almost 5 months! I can't remember how much weight I gained each month, but in total I gained 48lbs. I was huge considering my prepregnancy weight was 118lbs. I sure miss that! Good luck at the dr and I can't wait to hear your next update. I'm glad things are going good for you Kelly. Hopefully AF will stay away for another 9 months! When will you test? Well, I have to go lay back down. I have a head cold and my throat is killing me! Have a great day ladies!

Kristi - February 21

Shawna, I would not worry about the no ewcm....not everyone will see thiers every month....i have read that the best time to check for it is after a bowell movement or excercise...both will push it down so that it will be more noticeable, also sometimes if you just bear down like you are having a bowel movement or pushing like in labor it will make it come down more too...sometimes you have it and it just stays up in there closer to your cervix. Sorry if that was tmi, just what I have read though!! Are you temping? that is one good way of checking for ovulation other than that just bd every other day or every day whatever your dr reccommended. they say the norm for O on Clomid is 8-10 days after your last clomid pill, so you might go by that. Glad you worked things out with Taylor and Good Luck!! Kelly good luck!! Since you are temping, once your temp stays up for 18 dpo, you should test! I know that seems like a long time, but from what I know about temping they say if it stays up for 18 dpo than that is a good sing pg!! do you keep your temp online? i am usuing fertilityfriend.com, it is really helpful, it will tell you when you should O and when you should test and when AF should arrive again....its pretty neat. Well ladies, have a wonderful day!!!

kelly L - February 21

Hi guys, well my BBT chart indiactes my temps have gone triphasic. I sure hope this is my month.
Kristi, I will not test until this weekend when AF is due.
Shawna, I hope you feel better soon.

Shawna - February 21

Kelly, what does that mean? If its good, congrats!

kelly L - February 21

Shawna,
it means they are now at a third level and higher than those that occured right after ovulation. Good indication of pregnancy for some women. it means there has been another progesterone surge.

Dianna - February 21

Hello everyone tried to get in yesterday had a hard time. I wanted to know about the Triphasic phase myself I am 10 dpo and I am Nausea. started last night.Mt temp went from 98.4 to 100.2. some of what I read say it's a good sign and there are the one's I read where it says you can be Triphasic and not become pregnant. I don't know what to think anymore.Baby Dust to all~~~~~~~

kelly L - February 21

Dianna,
It is not always an indication of pregnancy and is quite common with some women. it usually occurs 7-10dpo. Your temp seems almost too high of a jump. Are you feeling ill, like the flu?

Dianna - February 21

I am just getting over a bad cold I caught a full blown sore throat Fri and Sat It felt like I had the flu. I do have a bit of a chest cold . I read my post again. I must have confused you im sorry my bbt were 98.4, 98.6, 98.8 ,98.8, 98.8, 98.4, 99.1, 99.8, 100.0, 100.2 Can this be from the cold I have. Last night I started getting nausea I could not take the smell of the food and today as well. If this Triphasic phase starts to drop am I out of the baby making race. Baby Dust~~~~~~~

kelly L - February 22

It could be from the cold or it could indicate pregnancy. If they start to drop steadily then AF is probably on the way. If your temps are normally that high I would not think the cold is causing them.

Elena - February 22

Well ladies everything good so far. Had a ultrasound today and I saw my little baby its so cute. Go back in 3 weeks for another ultrasound, they are going to measure the baby and my uterus and other stuff. Well just wanted to catch you girls up. Got to go to walgreens and drop and rx that doc gave me. someone at work gave me there damn COLD. hope I start to feel better. Toodles **baby dust**

Shawna - February 22

Welcome Dianna! I'm glad everything is going well for you Elena! I have a horrible head cold as well, but it isn't keeping us from bding. Do you think it is possible to feel side effects from clomid 6 days after you stop using it? While I was taking it, I felt the pelvic twinges but no hot flashes like I was told to expect. However, all week, I have been getting these hot flashes and they are driving me crazy! I know it could be from my cold as well, but I'm usually really cold when I get sick. Well I have to get back to the hockey game. Canada is playing Russia and its a really good game! Take care everyone!

kelly L - February 23

Hi guys well I am at 11dpo and my temps have gone even higher. Hoping this is my month!!

Dianna - February 23

Hello everyone Yesterday my BBT drop to
99.6 and this morning Thur it was 99.8. I
had nausea so bad yesterday I couldn't eat everything taste funny and I got queezy. It seems like everybody is catching a cold im just getting over mine.
AF is due Fri but I will wait until the 27th to test just in case the clomid change up my cycle. Baby dust and belly rubs to all

kelly L - February 23

Dianna,
your BBT should fluctuate a few degrees here and there. As long as it stays well above the coverling you should be ok. Good luck I am sure you are going to get your BFP.

Shawna - February 24

Hi everyone. Well I'm still feeling like crap from this cold. It sure does make lovemaking difficult!! Kristi, what day are you going to start your clomid? Good luck with that. Dianna, what is your story? Kelly, have you tested yet? That is pretty exciting! We need to start a new thread, this one is getting too long. Any name suggestions? I'm usually somewhat creative, but I'm pretty drugged up right now. My head is actually spinning. Going to lie down, have a good weekend! Good luck to everyone with everything you are doing this weekend! ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Kristi - February 24

Hi ladies! Not much going on here. AF arrived yesterday so will start Clomid tomorrow - I take it cd 3-7. Having some pretty horrible cramps today, ready to go home and get the heating pad, but have another hour of work before I can do that...oh well. Kelly cant wait to hear how things turn out if you test this week!! Everyone have a great weekend!!

New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?