***Baby Hopes 2006!!!***
108 Replies
kelly L - February 13

Shawna a few drinks will be just fine. I had some this past weekend for DH birthday party and am not too concerned.

kelly L - February 14

DH just had a bouquet of flowers delivered to me at work. What a sweetie.
Happy Valentines Day ladies.

Shawna - February 14

I was wrong about the clomid. It feels like my ovaries are pulsating! I have a bit of cramping as well. I really hope this works because I 'd hate to be going through this for nothing. I'm sure we all feel that way! Taylor and Alexander gave me some flowers last night and a nice card this morning. We have to rush off to hockey now, so Happy Valentines Ladies!

Bump - February 15

Have a great day!

kelly L - February 15

Hi all,
Does no one really post on this thread anymore???

Shawna - February 15

I'm still here Kelly! I think the others only check in once a week or so. I think it is pretty neat that we are only a week or so apart in our cycles. I've already noticed some cm, but it's not ew yet. I am so psyched about this cycle! I think we need to do some recruiting!

kelly L - February 15

:) Sounds good to me....
You can also join my other thread it is under the forum of signs of pregnancy and is titled How long does it take to ovulate after Clomid.
Yep, 3dpo and very hopeful this month worked at 100mg of Clomid.

kelly L - February 15

Shawna,
title actually is Clomid.....how long does it take to ovulate.
I told them you may be joining us since we post to one another everyday.
Kristi, Monica, Elena please join us if you would like.

Shawna - February 16

I'm so mad at Taylor this morning I could rip his head off and shove it up his ass. Last night we were having an intimate moment and right before he came he pulled out! I freaked! What the hell is with that? I couldn't even talk to him this morning, I was still so pissed. Plus I woke up with a huge headache which is threatening to ruin my day even more! I hope everyone else is having a better day.

nicole nelson - February 16

hi ladies. i am new here have any of you taken provera before. any advice about it would be gladly read. thanks

Shawna - February 16

Welcome Nicole! I have never taken provera and I don't know anything about it. Sorry, but keep checking back. The ladies here are really helpful and I'm sure we can figure out an answer together!

kelly L - February 17

Shawna, what was his reasoning for pulling out???

Kristi - February 20

Hi ladies!! How is everyone doing? Shawna, sorry about Taylor...did you two discuss it, why did he pull out? Was it time for you to bd with the Clomid? By the way, my ovaries felt weird on Clomid too...however the thing is, it was like different each month I took it. If my cycle stays on track, I should be back on Clomid early next week if not this weekend. And I am jelous of you and Kelly....I did not get flowers for V-day!! I only got an e-card!! My dh is just sooo ramantic.... ;-) It was fine, though... I had actually told him not to get me anything, we are going Las Vegas in June and I told him to save the $$ for the flowers for extra gambling $$ for me!! Wheres Monica, Nic, Elena??? I really feel bad...I know it is part of my fault this thread has gotten a little thin....It really is a very busy time at work right now, and that is where I usually post....after the first of March things will slow down for us. Welcome Nicole...sorry, so experience with Provera here, just Clomid. Well, will check back soon....Baby Dust!!!!

Elena - February 20

Hi ladies, sorry I have not been around been real sick with morning sickness. Which I don't know why they call it morning sickness when you are sick all day yuck! Feel like crap. Well I'm 9 weeks and have gained a total of 9lbs which I don't know if thats alot. But my belly sure is popping out. Shawna I'm sorry that Taylor did that. Did you ask him why did he do that? Do you know if you have ovulated yet? If not have sex again tonight, if you can get into the mood. Welcome Nicole to our thread :). Kelly anything yet?? Kristi what else is new? Going to Vegas WOW that sounds like alot of fun never been there. Would like to go one day! Well ladies I'm getting off I'm feeling sick again right now. Will talk to you guys tomorrow I have a Doctor's appt tomorrow! **BABY DUST**

kelly L - February 21

Hi guys, just a quick update. 9dpo with a steady temp of 98.4. Keeping my fingers crossed. :) I hope all of you are doing well.

Shawna - February 21

Well, we talked things through and I found out there was some issues Taylor was trying to deal with. All is good now. We had some amazing sex last night! I am on cd14 today. I am concerned though because I haven't really seen any ewcm, but my boobs are a bit tender. All these signs and symptoms are drving me crazy. I wish there was a definitive ovulation sign. Something like your urine turns purple or something. My dr doesn't want me using opks because he thinks they just increase your stress level. I'm glad to hear everyone is doing good. It is nice to hear from you again Kristi! Good luck with the clomid coming up this weekend! Elena, I'm so jealous of you! I didn't start showing until I was almost 5 months! I can't remember how much weight I gained each month, but in total I gained 48lbs. I was huge considering my prepregnancy weight was 118lbs. I sure miss that! Good luck at the dr and I can't wait to hear your next update. I'm glad things are going good for you Kelly. Hopefully AF will stay away for another 9 months! When will you test? Well, I have to go lay back down. I have a head cold and my throat is killing me! Have a great day ladies!

New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?