whats going on?
6 Replies
need help fast - January 28

ok here is the problem me and my man have been trying to get pregant for 4 months now and nothing is happening , but know i am worried on wether or not i can get pregant because a moth ago i found out i had a std but i was treated for it am now its back to square one i do feel pregant but when i start to feel like that my period comes is there still a chance for me i have been tested 3 times in the last 4 months and still nothing

hopeful06 - January 28

If you don't mind my asking, what kind of std were you diagnosed with? Did your partner have the std as well? Was he treated? These are important things to think about as well. Also, have you spoken with your doctor regarding pregnancy?

need help fast - January 29

i had clymidea and me and him were both treated wit antibodies, i do not have a doctor

To: need help fast - January 29

Hi, Remember it could take up to a year for a fertile couple to get pregnant. Each month you only have a 25% chance and that's why it can take a while. I wouldn't worry right now, give it some time. If you have questions I would try and see a doctor.

hopeful06 - January 29

If you are ttc, having a doctor is a must. Regarding your question, I have found this information: If Chlamydia is "left undetected in women it can lead to Pelvic Inflammatory Disease (PID) which in turn can create blockages in the fallopian tubes from scar tissue. In men it can cause inflammation of the testes and the tubes surrounding them." So, my question now would be: how long was it between the time you contracted Chlamydia and the time you were treated for it? Scar tissue in your tubes is a possibility.... I found this information on http://www.gettingpregnant.co.uk/Chlamydia.htm (if this website puts dashes in the web address--remove them!!) This article is also very informational: http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/htm
l/health/2002092283_healthstd17.html
Again, if there are dashes--remove them! Even though some of the information I have found may seem negative, it is VERY IMPORTANT that you see a doctor to determine what your chances are of getting pregnant. Simple tests can determine whether or not your tubes are blocked as well as if your partner's sperm count is normal. 4 months may seem like a long time, but it is pretty common--hopefully, all will be well with you and your partner. I hope this helps!

friend - January 29

I was just wondering how old you are? And if you are married?

hmm - January 29

nasty

New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?