TTC IN 2010!!!
168 Replies
elliemae - October 8

ingenue~ I O on my own and have taken clomid earlier this year. I had mild headaches and a few hotflashes but nothing terrible. The tink I noticed about it was the PMS was TERRIBLE. Not the physical issues but the emotional stuff. I would be so emotional it was so bad. I am thankful that DH is so patient. Just wanted to give you the heads up. The clomid when you O on your own is suppose to help by giving you more targets.

wantababysobad - October 8

Hi everyone oh boy i so love this site am trying to conceive on clomid i took it for the first time last month on days 3-7 had no s/e am on CD28 14dpo so i just want to wish BABYDUST TO ALL.

elliemae - October 8

Wantababysobad~ Good luck to you. I hope that you get a BFP before AF shows. KUP.

wantababysobad - October 9

Hi Elliemae thank you i hope so to will will let you know if af shows her face

melip82 - October 9

wantababy-Good luck to you hun! Looks like you should be finding something out soon. I pray you get your bfp. How are you feeling today?

melip82 - October 9

I have the urge to test so bad..ugh. Its like...test and find out. If it's bfn...then where the hell is af? The thing is.....I was charting this cycle...and come to find out my thermometer wasn't temping correctly so I had to stop right before I was going to ovulate. My temp dipped, then it went up...and I think I was going to get my high temps...and the stupid thermometer went on the fritz. So irritating. So I can only hope I ovulated. I have been having cycles that range from 28-34 days all year long with one exception of a 38 day one. So I hate to get my hopes up...been down this road about 152 times...LOL

Hi Melip82 i hope i get my bfp also am kinda of ok this morning been having really bad upset stomach since last night i keep throwing so i don't know

Hey Melip82 what CD are you on and how much dpo are you?

melip82 - October 9

I am on cd 35!I o'd late though....so according to my chart I THINK I am at 14 dpo right now. here is a link to my chart so you can see. I had to stop temping because my thermometer stopped working. Tell me what you think.

The site doesn't allow addresses so I spelled it out

w w w dot / / fertilityfriend dot com / ttc / index dot php

melip82 - October 9

Wow...throwing up??! That would make me pee on a stick for sure!!..

melip82 - October 9

I have no for sure signs. Just breasts are still sore, increased appetite...weird cramping episodes..and some lotion-like cm that really shouldnt be around at this time of the cycle. But those are af symptoms too so I am at a loss really.

Hi Melip82 am not getting to see what you sen me i dont know what the hell is going on with my damn pc i really hope you get a BFP am afarid to test and see a BFN

melip82 - October 9

I screwed up..haha here it is:

w w w dot fertilityfriend dot com / ttc / index dot php

try that!

melip82 - October 9

oh crap it makes you put in a password....darn it! Let me see if there is a way around it

melip82 - October 9

ok...last time

w w w dot fertilityfriend dot com / home / d9359

sorry for the confusion!

ok let me try again

New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?