Im new here
9 Replies
lakensmom - February 25

Hi everyone! I am new here. I have been coming to this website for a few weeks now reading your forums. I am excited to get to share my story with you. I am 24 years old and my husband and I have a 4 year old. We have been ttc baby #2 now for 1 year. I have had my progesterone level checked out and everything was fine. my husband had a sperm count done and he was more than fine..lol. I am so frustrated! Like many of you I think I am prego almost every month. I think I am driving myself crazy. Any input would be wonderful! Thanks for reading and looking forward to chatting!

lakensmom - February 26

I am now 10 dpo. I took an ept that i ordered online they are suppose to predict 6 day after conception...BFN! Im feeling all the symptoms..sore bbbs...nausea..constiaption..fatigue..headaches. Whats the deal? could i still be preggo?

sarah35 - February 26

yes, you could. what time of day did you do the test??? I had 4 bfns this cycle and today i got a bfp. the last couple times i think i tested too late in the day. you should do it first thing. btw, this is #3 for me and 5 month trying.... on a break from clomid too!!! GL 2 U!!!

d - February 26

i got my first bfp with second morning urine. The fmu for some reason didn't pick it up. I didn't get my bfp until af was 2 days late. Good Luck

tdo - February 27

lakensmom,
Hi!! I know you don't want to hear this, but you do have age on your side. However, I too want a baby NOW not in a few years. After 1 yr of ttc, its acceptable to start a fertility med such as clomid. This may do the trick. I became preggers on the 2nd cycle. Ask you Dr. about it.. Good luck

lakensmom - February 27

Thanks for your input. I am now 13 dpo and last night i got a faint positive on a fred's brand preg test. I guess I will just wait and see. I will let u know the outcome. G/L 2 all of U 2!

tdo - February 28

lakensmom, Yaaaah!! I realize you don't want to allow yourself to be happy about being preggers until its confirmed. BUT there are not any false positives. I think your preggers ;-) Jealous, hoping I'll get a bfp next month.. happy for you..

sarah35 - February 28

thats awesome lakensmom!!! cONGRATS

mommyofboys - February 28

sarah35 and Lakensmom - CONGRATS! I am only 2-3 dpo... if you took clomid, what day did you start clomid on? What day of your cycle did you O?

lakensmom - February 28

ok i got a BFP last night on a $ tree test. And why am I not happy..I started bleeding very heavily this am and went to my gyno and took a test and gota BFN! :( Dont really know what's going on here I guess I will just have to wait til next month. Thanks to all!

New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?