advice please
3 Replies
sharron - September 16

i am 36yrs old have kids already got pregnant within 2 mths of ttc.i now want another baby ,this will be the 5th mth ttc .my question is how long do i keep ttc without seeking doctors help etc am now getting desperste my youngest is 2 and a half i keep thinking its because i am too old to concieve .any replies would be helpful thankyou .or is there anyone in the same boat

Chicks - September 16

Hi Sharron! How's it going? I have heard that women over 35 who are trying to conceive should seek a doctor's advice after 6 months of actively trying. Sorry, I can't say that I'm in the same boat, but I'm 28 and TTC #1 for a year. Good luck to you and baby dust coming your way!

sharron to chicks - September 16

thankyou for replying

RL - September 16

just some words of advice I am 35yrs old and I am prego w/#3 now just be aware if you will be 35yrs and older when you deliver you are concidered "high risk" I was not aware of this until I did get prego and even though I was 34 when I conceived it still does not matter you should talk to your doctor about this before you get prego so you will be aware in advance of what will go on, I tell you it has been scary for me but thank goodness everything seems to be going just fine good luck and sending baby dust your way!!

New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?