NEW to IUI procedures Oct 2008
10 Replies
magicmarcy - October 25

I am new here, but just looking for encouraging words from other woman going through the same things. I had my first IUI on the 18th of Oct. Getting so excited. the 2ww is killing me!!! anyone else feeling the anixousness?

trying4myfirst - October 25

I had my first IUI on October 22 I am sooooooooo excited and really anxious. The 2ww are killing me too. Good luck you will find out a few days before me so keep me posted!!!!!!!!!! Baby Dust******

magicmarcy - October 25

I will...Baby dust your way!!!

magicmarcy - October 26

trying~do you have any children? I don't, this will be my first (when I get pregnant). I woke up 3 times last night to go to the bathroom...I never do that. Weird things are happenign to me this week. Some are normal PMS symptoms, but others like hard nipples...I don't ever have that unless stimulated or cold LOL. They have been flying high for 4 days now!!! Wasn't sure what that was all about. Anyone else have this?

magicmarcy - October 27

I have a silly question. But since I did an IUI, when do I officially count my dpo from? The day of the IUI?

Chimerasai - October 27

I usually count dpiui. that makes it a bit easier. It should be about the same as dpo.

trying4myfirst - October 27

magicmarcy....i have been getting in the middle of night to pee to so weird never happened to me before and about the nipples mine are sore but my boobs feel really heavy and I have cramps like you wouldn't beleive!!!!!!! Whats going on?????

trying4myfirst - October 27

Magicmarcy...........sorry i didn't answer your first no my DH and I do not have children and we have been trying for 2 years.

magicmarcy - October 27

Trying4myfirst~All I can say is we need to stay positive and fight any negativity. This is a patience driven procedure. And yes that wait is killing us all LOL! I am just trying to be thankful that my husband and I are both healthy right now. Try not to get discouraged. Let's keep each other encouraged. k?

KayW - October 27

magicmarcy - I too am wondering does the frequent bathroom trips mean anything because mine has definetly picked up.

magicmarcy - October 27

yes they say that is a sign...I normally stop my liquid drinking by like 8pm...bu the last few nights I woke up 3 times to pee!!! LOL I was like....gosh! I wanna sleep....ha ha

New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?