HELP!!!!! PLEASE
5 Replies
DESPERATE! - July 7

I HAVE A FULL BELLY,FREQUENT URINATION,VERICOSE VEINS ON MY BREAST THAT I DON'T USUALLY HAVE, SWOLLEN AND SORE BREAST,PELVIC CLICKING AND PAIN,NAUSEA,QUICKENING AND FLUTTERING IN MY STOMACH,AND I'VE BEEN PREGNANT BEFORE SO I KNOW THE SYMPTOMS...BUT, MY URINALYSIS AND BLOOD WORK CAME BACK NEGATIVE. WHAT IS GOING ON? CAN SOME PLEASE EXPLAIN IT TO ME (ASAP!!!!!)

Jill - July 8

How long have you been ttc? I've heard of women who want a pregnancy so bad, they actually start to exhibit symptoms. They gain weight, feel the kicking, everything. The good thing about this is that these women, believing they're pregnant, stop stressing about conceiving. That actually makes it easier for them to really get pregnant. On the other hand, it could be something else. I have a 2 year old boy, I know I'm not pregnant, but I still feel the quickening every so often. I don't know about everything else. Good luck!!

DESPERATE! - July 8

THANKS JILL SO MUCH FOR YOUR ANSWER, BUT I WASN'T TRYING TO GET PREGNANT. WHAT I FORGOT TO INFORM YOU, I WAS HOPING I WOULDN'T BE GOING THROUGH THE SAME THING I DID 6 1/2 YEARS AGO WHEN IT TOOK THE DR'S 4 1/2 MONTHS TO FIND OUT THAT I WAS ACTUALLY PREGNANT AND I DELIVERED A HEALTHY, BEAUTIFUL BABY BOY AND I DIDN'T RECIEVE ANY PRENANTAL CARE UNTIL THEN. HAS ANYONE ELSE HAD THIS PROBLEM BEFORE?

Drew - July 8

I've never had this problem but why don't you ask for an ultrasound, which will tell you right then and there if you are. If you talk to the doctor who knows about the situation with your first child I'm sure they'll do it asap. Hope this helps!

kc - July 8

I agree with drew. An ultrasound it the only fool proof way of confirming a pregnancy. Pictures speak a thousand words. I would have my doc do an ultrasound since this has happened before. Lots of luck.

JenniferB - July 18

DESPERATE did you have blood tests and take hpts the first time when it took them so long to realize that you were pregnat or did you not even realize that you could have been? I have not had a positive test and can't shake the feeling that I am pregnant . Please let us know how you make out.

New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?