TTC IN 2008 part 15!
126 Replies
Tinksmommy - October 25

Hello im new here and Ithis was my first cycle on clomid and I am 5 days late with 2 BFN HPT;s. Today I have had VERY LIGHT spotting, I am so happy because I just want to start my next cycle. Being 5 days late and not pregnant was the worst 5 days of my life, I have been literally going crazy!! But listening to everyones stories has helped me through my 3ww and I thank you for that. I will start clomid agian on days 3-7 and I wish everyone else GOOD LUCK!!

CrystalMarie83 - October 25

Krissy! I'm on the edge of my seat! Let us know when you find out!! Hopeful in 2008 I'm routing for you still! It seems my cycle has been so haywire latley! I guess we're not cycle buddies this month, but I'm still wishing loads of babydust to you!! Good luck all!!

elliemae - October 26

KSISSY!!!!WE ARE WAITING!!!! and not very patiently I might add. Any BFP gives me hope and I am now 2dpo I think. Have a long wait in fromt of me just to get this cycle over because timing was not too good with DH out of town during O week. Any how let us know girl and put us out of our misery.

Crystal what day are you on? It almost seems like everyone here is getting pregnant and I am feeling lonely. lol

Toscana - October 26

hope u all don't mind if I start a new thred?? this one is taking forever!! lol see u all in part 16!!

Toscana - October 26

ugh! what the heck! I just thought I posted but its not showing up! lol but I hope u all don't mind that I'm making a new thread cuz this one is taking too long. see u all in part 16!!

Toscana - October 26

lol k sorry there its posted haha twice! lol oops!

New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?