HELP PLEASE
1 Replies
MICCA - October 4

MY HUBBY AND I HAVE BEEN TRYING CONCEIVE FOR THE PAST 6-7 MONTHS. IN THE PAST I HAVE NEVER GOTTEN THE BROWN SPOTTING. BUT FOR THE PAST TWO MONTHS I HAVE. USUALLY MY PERIODS RANGE FROM 32-41 DAYS APART, AND THEY LAST FOR 7 DAYS. LAST MONTH I GOT THE BROWN SPOTTING FOR THE FIRST TIME AND IT LASTED FOR 11 DAYS. THIS MONTH AFTER SEX W/ MY HUBBY I STARTED TO BLEED NORMAL COLOR BLOOD. BUT 3 DAYS LATER I STATED THIS BROWN SPOTTING AGAIN. I'VE TAKEN TOO MANY HPT, WITH NEG. BEING THE RESULT. IF THIS HAS HAPPENED TO ANYONE PLEASE RESPOND. BY THE WAY I HAVE NO OTHER SYMPTOMS BESIDES MAYBE NAUSEA WITH NO VOMITING. HELP!!!!!! IF ANYONE COULD MAYBE DIRET MR SOMEONE TO TALK TO I WOULD APPRECIATE IT.

Lee Ann - October 4

I had a cycle like that and called the doctor. He checked me over and just said that the signal in the brain to start or stop a period had gotten out of whack and gave me a prescription to take. It stopped the next day. Call your doctor and have them see you and get you a prescription. Also get iron samples, you'll need them! Hope this helped.

New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?