Will I ever get pregnant?
6 Replies
stillwaiting - January 12

Hello - I am new to this forum. I am glad that I have the chance to talk to other people that are having the same problems as me. I know that I am driving my husband crazy with this. I am 28 years old. I have been trying to get pregnant for 1 1/2 years. I started clomid in April 07 and got pregnant right away with the help of an IUI, too. However, I m/c in June. I was about 7 weeks. I have recently started trying again in Nov and Dec. They uped my clomid to 100mg. I am still not pregnant and of course feel like i never will be. My dr wants me to try clomid a couple more times before trying some other things.

sososleepy - February 2

hi waiting. 28 is great, you do have some time on your side. If you got to IUI, I assume that you're ovulating, at least one tube is open, and your dh has done a semen analysis?

dreams4bump - February 28

waiting come to clomid buddies 10 there are the greatest ladies on this forum. I always think will I ever get pregnant too but I just wanted to tell you that I think you will again and baby dust to you!

carmen12345 - February 21

Hi I am new here 2 I am 27yrs old no kids but 2 dogs lol I am on my 4th iui I did clomide before did not work only tried once though I am doing fsh inj with hcg trigger and progesterone inserts now today is the 7th day post ovulation I heard progesterone mimics pregnancy so I don't know what 2 think anymore hope I helped u some u not alone

kelseyann - April 20

Hi there...I'm 24 and have been trying to get pregnant for 2 yrs with no luck...I'm about to start clomid for the first time...We're very anxious to start but also know that it could take a while...I'll say a little prayer for u that you're next few cycles of clomid take and you'll have yourself a little one sooner than later! =D good luck!!

wishingtobemommy - September 1

Hang in there. I just got done with the clomid, and have switch to home injections. It might take time to get into your system. Everyone's body is different. Let me know if you are or when you get pg!!! Baby Dust!!!

sobaka - November 23

New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?