Clomid....anyone else?
4 Replies
kelseyann - April 20

Hi Everyone...I'm 24, have been trying to conceive for 2 years without any luck and i'm about to start my first round of Clomid. Just wondering if anyone knows how much this will increase my chance of multiples and how the side effects are? Would love to talk to someone with the same issues! Thanks! =D

trying4twins2 - May 21

I just finished my first cycle of Clomid 100mg cd 3-7. I got my +OPK cd 14 (yesterday) and started BDing last night. I have no fertility issues and my chances go up to only 20% so someone who experiences fertility issues I believe would have between 6 and 10% (according to some studies).

kokopelimom - September 9

hi, Im going to start my second round of clomid soon. I have no fertility issues, I really want to increase my chances of twins. I hope this month works for me. Baby Dust to all

wishingtobemommy - September 10

I was on clomid for several cycles. My doctor just put me on home injections. And I go in today and tomorrw for a IUI. Anyway clomid can increase your chances for multiple births. I never had any luck with it. I did have some crazy mood swings with it however. Good luck and baby dust!!!

MadiC - September 20

Hi KelseyAnn, I am 22 and have been ttc'ing for 3 years now..I start my third and final cycle of clomid on tuesday until saturday. I asked my Dr about multiples because we want twins! She said it increases the chances by 9% so its not a whole lot but some is better then none! How is the Clomid working now? If you are still on it.

New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?