unprescribed clomid
269 Replies
senchi - November 23

yazz22, manfa wish you the best :)
I just started my second Clomid cycle 100mg this time (last was 50mg) Last month I was sooo sure I was preg. :( It's always so depressing when it comes but EVERY month just next day I feel full of hope the next month will be my time.
It is really great to share with you guys... I know it will be easier when I know I am not the only "crazy" one :)) Every month I "feel" symptoms, share with my husband and than Nothing! :( After so many times I do not want to have his hopes up, so I am not saying nothing these days.
I am lucky I found this forum.
I am 42, have 2 kids from previous marriage, my husband doesn't have any kids. We so want this baby ???
This is my 2nd day of clomid, will keep you posted.
Big cyber hug to all of you!
Senchi

LuvBabies - November 23

Hi girls, sorry, was side-tracked there for a few days. So, how's everyone now?

Manfa - I sent off that clomid to you today and registered it so you should have it in a few days. Hope it brings you luck, I really do. Have you been to the doctor yet to find out what happened?

Yazz22 - please god it's just a tiny bleed and not your af, I'll keep everything crossed for you here and say another little prayer.

Wantababysobad - how are you doing now, you went with the clomid again, right? What stage are you at?

I'll be thirteen weeks on Thursday and I have my first scan coming up this Monday (29th) so we'll see what happens. I'm praying that all is well in there, have had this odd/off feeling that there's something up. I can't explain it, it's just not a right feeling. The sickness has eased off a little which is good. Anyway, I'll be back on Monday and will let you all know how things are going.

Please god December will bring some good news for you all, would be lovely for Christmas.

God bless and Happy Turkey Day for all the Yanks on Thursday!

LuvBabies - November 23

Hi Senchi - nice to have you join. Don't worry, you're not nuts, you just want a baby (or another) like us all on here. I went for nearly a year and a half thinking that every month I was pregnant and nothing. Bought untold amounts of pregnancy tests, predictor kits, all that kind of stuff. I was beginning to think that I was bonkers myself but I think everyone goes through it. Hang in there, you'll have some luck one day. Did you go to a doctor for your clomid or get it online yourself?

senchi - November 23

thanks Luvbabies :) My hopes are up again (just waiting for O), after O will be 2 more crazy weeks and hopefully no period this mo.
I've received it on prescription but I was thinking about doing what Jen did- Injection from online supplier :)) Sounds scary-I want a kid so bad. We have so much love to give. I am happy for your twins!! Let us know what you're having.

senchi - November 23

something else I wanted to ask here...have any one heard about Softcups being used when TTC? It's out of contest I know, but just wanted to share it with all of you.
Later ?

wantababysobad - November 24

Hi all - LuvBabies yes i did do clomid this cycle am having major O cramps this very minute i took it on days 5-9 made me O a little late am cd17 today i usually O on cd14, can't wait to hear what you scan says

Senchi welcome you will like it here- i heard about instead cups i think u insert it after bding to keep everything inside u, i haven't done it they don't sell those where i live i also heard u can use pre~seed to they don't sell that here either stupid Trinidad i do wish i could get my hands on some .
Anyway talk to you'll later these O cramps are killing me lol.

wantababysobad - November 26

Hi ALL- i have a question is it possible to feel when ovulation is happening let me be very clear i got mt +opk on cd16,on cd17 i had really bad and i mean bad o cramps whole morning couldn't bd until late that night during the course off the day while having those major cramps i felt things dropping inside me there where 4 of them i was wondering if its possible to feel when the eggs are dropping one after the next first time i experience anything like that i took clomid on days 5-9 my last 2 cycle i did 3-7 and never had that so i don't know what the hell was that anyways am missing hearing from you'll.

LuvBabies can't wait to hear how much you are carrying.

Everyone else fx and babydust to you!!!!!!!!!!!

wantababysobad - November 30

Where is everyone on this thread haven't heard from u'll in awhile am missing you guys .)

LuvBabies - November 30

Hi wantababysobad - sorry, the snow is so bad here and the kids have been off school so trying to get two minutes to myself on the computer is near impossible.

How are your cramps now, have they stopped? How are you feeling now? I've never really heard of being able to feel the eggs dropping but everyone is so different so you never know.

I had my scan yesterday, there's one little baby in there and it's doing great so far. I'm delighted that everything's going well, I really am but part of me thought there might be more in there seems as I was so damn sick for the first twelve weeks but am still happy with the one. Maybe the sickness was a sign of a little girl which would be lovely........

Hope everyone else is ok on here, baby dust to all............

manfa - December 3

hi all

hows every1 doing what the latest??

well my af should be here next week as well as my man!! lol hes due back on the 8th but hoping the snow doesnt delay him!!!
will be my 2nd round of clomid!!! lets hope with better results this time!!!

iluvbabies - congrats on the scan really hope baby is a girl for u!!

lots of love, luck, baby dust and big fat positives for all those waiting!!!
x

yazz22 - December 5

Hi everyone, computer been playing up recently so haven't been on.Luvbabies,i was really sick when i carried a girl so i'll keep my fingers crossed for you xxx

Hi manfa, good luck for the next go xx Iam waiting to ov, trying the natural way this month lol

Hi senchi,Best of luck to you xx and lovely to have you here xx
love and luck to all xxx yazz22 xxxxx

manfa - December 20

hi all

well just finished my second round of clomid i took 100mgs days 3-8 took the 8th day as a booster
so just waiting for the big o again now should be around the 25th 26th

how are you all doing??
luvbabies hope the bump is growing nicely!! x

yazz how did you fare au natural??? x

wantababysobad hows you? x

hope you all well have a fantastic christmas everyone xx

manfa - January 17

hello all

its been very quiet on here of late!! is everyone ok?? hope so!!! x

LuvBabies - January 17

Hi Manfa, how are things? What's your update? Dying to hear. Think everyone has disappeared on us here, where are you all?

mzmom - January 19

Hi mamas, just wanted to share my storyand join you ladies. Hubby & I have been married for 5 yrs in May. We have a 6 yr old & a 15 mth old. Our 6yr old was a suprise & our 15mth old we got doing an IUI. We had issues getting preggo so we went to see a doc. No test were done, I just wanted to try the IUI. So we had a sono that day, was given a HCG shot to do at home when I got a + Ovulation test. When I got the + we had the IUI done the next day. Got preggo that time with Cookie our 15mth old. Now were thinking about doing it again, but since I have had 2 c-sections, Im not sure if docs will let me get preggo more than 3 times. SO we are trying for twins this time. I bought some Clomid, and will begin taking it next month when that cycle starts. I have not started my cycle for this month yet, it should be starting tomorrow. But hopefully we can get preggo next month with the clomid and IUI together. =)

LuvBabies - January 19

Hi mzmom, welcome! It's been a little quiet here of late but myself and manfa are usually on for a chat. Best of luck trying to get your little twins, hope it works for you. I tried clomid back in August, my first time trying it, mainly because I wanted to get pregnant quick and hoping that it might be twins. Well, the getting pregnant quick worked a treat, first go on the clomid and I fell pregnant and I'm due a little baby at the very start of June, everything seems to be going well. So, clomid works, although not all the time for twins. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you that you get what you are looking for. I know in some countries (like mine) that they will do a c-section up to four times depending on how well the mother has recovered from the previous sections and her age, etc, so you might still be in with a chance if you don't get twins this time. Good luck and keep us posted on how you are doing xxx

New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?