Is there any thing we can do?
6 Replies
John - October 3

Do to previous surgery my wife can not carry a baby. There is still the possibility of her getting pregnant. Is there a way she & I could have a child of our own?


lone_dove - October 4

Hey John, what kind of surgery did your wife have? If worst comes to worst you can ask some one to carry the child for you and your wife but you will just have to find some one that is willing to do so that may be a hard thing to do.


jerah - July 28

you can always ask for someone to carry your baby for you, a surrogate mother perhaps.. but i suggest that you approach legal council if you consider this option..


leonora - August 1

depends on the severity of the scar. pregnancy is still possible but chances are low.


kyllie - August 24

what type of surgery was that? my cousin had multiple surgery due to pelvic infection but was still able to conceive. chances are low but chances are still chances no matter how big or small it is..good luck..


missie - August 26

in mild cases of surgery, i say there is a big chance. seek doctors advice, they should know better.


MELISSAgg - January 16

Thanks to drclimentscott for helping me pregnant after 4years of
marriage no child,but with the help of drclimentscott am pregnant now.i
got pregnant exact time he promise me within the period of one month and it
really work he is God sent, contact him for more details and help email him
via: +2347036879479. +2347036879479. +2347036879479.

Your fertility herbal supplement/Pregnancy herb has brought solution to my fears and worries at last. I am going to refer people to you and I heard your website will be ready soon and l hope that women out there who are going through the same fears and worries l went through in GETTING PREGNANT after 8 years of marriage, they will find your contact as i drop it here on this site, and solution will come to them as they contact you. Thank you and God bless you to reach him WhatSapp number via: +2347036879479. +2347036879479. +2347036879479. +2347036879479.

If you have been unable to conceive a child after a year of regular,
unprotected intercourse or sooner if you have any of the following:
Erection or ejaculation problems, low sex drive, or other problems with
sexual function
Pain, discomfort, a lump or swelling in the testicle area
A history of testicle, prostate or sexual problems
Groin, testicle, penis or scrotum surgery
If you are concerned about one or more of the symptoms or signs on this
list, please talk with (DR.) CLIMENT For An Effective Natural Herbal Drug,
( ) +2347036879479. +2347036879479.+2347036879479.
+2347036879479. +2347036879479. +2347036879479.

drclimentscott (AT) drclimentscott (AT) drclimentscott (AT) drclimentscott(AT) drclimentscott (AT)



New to the forum?

Sign Up Here!

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?