Why????
12 Replies
Marissa - October 6

Tell Me? Why is it that you notice every second woman walking down the street is pregnant or holding a baby? Why is it so easy for every other women to fall pregnant? I have friends and friends of friends and sister in laws pregnant, every woman in the check out aisle pregnant, so why not me? Im just posting this message out of complete disappointment and as another way to express my impatience other than to my husband. I don't want to take the "joy of trying" away from him. It's not meant to be a chore right? So I'm trying to keep my frustration to myself and maybe other hopefuls out there who wonder why its so stupidly hard!

Michelle75 - October 6

I know how you feel seems everybody I know friends and family either just had one or are expecting one and then you go to the grocery and see pregnant women everywere it gets depressing,but ours is coming we just gotta stay positive and keep praying! It just seems like such a hard journy, kinda makes you wonder how everyone else got there so easily!
Good Luck !
Sending Baby Dust your Way!!!!

Tracy - October 6

I absolutely feel your frustration!!!! I work with low income families who manage to get pregnant leftand right. They love their children but don't always care for them the way they should. My brother and sister-in-law became pregnant the month after they were married. She is due in February. I had a m/c in May and would have been due in January. Now I have to listen to everyone fawn over her knowing that I would be a month ahead of her. I also have to see her and wonder what I would have looked like now. To make things even harder, they found out it is a boy and they plan on naming it the same name we have had chosen for 2+ years! I have had an ectopic and a miscarriage. It is all so frustrating and I know what you mean when you say you don't want to get your husband down. My husband tells me that I need to be happy for them and I feel like yelling "I don't have to feel any certain way about this!" Amazing how emotional charged the issue can become! Good luck to you and your husband.

Sandy - October 6

i completely understand i have been ttc for 4 years...found out 2mths ago that my sister is pregnant....and my cousin went 2day to have and abortion like the 15 one.she's had....why couldn't i get pregnant that easy? i hate to even say anything to my husband about it....i hate to make him feel like i am pressure him...even though i am the one with pcos...why why why....good luck everyone

chore - October 6

Everytime I see a Muslim woman..she is either 1) Pregnant 2) Pushing a stroller 3) Pregnant and pushing a stroller (may accompagny by a toddler)..Why are the Muslim women so easy to get pregnant??

Marissa - October 7

Thanks Tracy & Michelle - nice to know there are other women standing in a supermarket aisle who arent pregnant - BUT DESPERATELY WISH THEY WERE!!! Its very hard when pregnant women and little bubs are around you everywhere you go!

jackie - October 7

i have a friend who is the first among our group of friends to be pregnant and thinks she is the queen throwing in everyones face constantly and really getting on our nerves! and we have ttc for years she tried once and says it was so hard for her! rididculous!

sandra - October 7

Grrrrr! I know the feeling. My hubbys niece is only 19 and she has a baby at 11 months and now is 3 months pregnant again! Unmarried, no sense of responsibility - it gets me mad!! She is not a good mother - very irresponsible and I am struggling to get pregnant and finding it really hard to stay focused! good luck to all!!

SHERRY - October 7

WHEN I WAS TTC FOR 3 1/2 YRS ALL I SAW WERE PREGNANT WOMEN, THEN I GOT PREGNANT AND SAW NONE, LOL. I KNOW IT HURTS, CAUSE I HAVE BEEN WHERE YOU ARE TODAY, BUT ONE THING I KNOW FOR SURE, IS THAT ALSO, YOU WILL BE WHERE IAM NOW. UNTIL THEN...(((BIG HUGS)))

me - October 7

This may not be much consolation now, but when we all get pregnant, we will be the ones other women look to and envy, wishing that they were the ones pregnant instead of US! It will happen ladies! Stay strong! Stay positive! Baby dust to everyone!

marissa - October 7

I just want to say to all those beautiful. and glowing women out there who ARE pregnant - you lucky sexy women! Im definately not hating you - just envying you and hoping one day I can be glowing and beautifully pregnant like you also. (he he, but can you just hide for 9 months so we don't all get toooo jealous??)

sheena - November 22

I cant believe this you feel the exact way i do about this.Isnt it crazy we are doing everything we can to get pg and they dont even try most the time dont want a baby.Well when i get pg i am thinking about saying i wasnt trying because i think friends and family already know i am trying really hard and cant get pg.Why not me Why not you???

Mega - November 22

And to echo what you just said Marissa about those lucky sexy pregnant women out there with that glow we all envy, most of them probably are wishing they didn't have that big old baby belly, the very one I find myself dreaming constantly about. I find that funny, ironic! Oh well, as all the wise women on this board say, our day will come! Good luck & baby dust. May we soon be the next "generation" of pregnant women waddling down that grocery store aisle!

New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?