What is a HSG??
1 Replies
Cee Bee - August 19

Or is it HCG?? I'm from Oz and we use different terms and drug names etc, but I see this mentioned a lot and just wondering what it is??


isa - August 19

HSG or hysterosalpingogram -injecting dye into your fallobpian tubes to see if there are any problems. Takes only a few minutes in an xray room with a doc. I had it done, i cramped as soon as the dye went in (they tell you to take some pain reliever ahead of time but it didnt help me). by the time i was dressed i was ok with a bit of mild cramping later on. I was fine. hated it but would do it again if i had to.



New to the forum?

Sign Up Here!

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?