Trying to get pregnant after 17 years
6 Replies
Zahida - June 14

I have two children from my first marriage. My youngest is 16 this August. I have been married to my second husband for 12 years and NOW he has agreed to give me a child.

I will be 40 next year in February 2006 and my husband will be 42 this October 2005.

My husband had Hepatitis C in1999. He all his tests done last month in May and they all were perfect even the doctor was surprised that my husband was quite healthy for his age.

I my self have regular periods and never have back pain or period pains. I sometime don’t even know that I am on my periods.

I don’t know if anyone can advise me in what I should do. I am trying to conceive after 17 years HELP HELP HELP…….
Sould I go to my family doctor? Maybe have some blood tests done to see if I am fit to have a baby.


~kat~ - June 14

if i were you id see the doctor first,as you dont want to put yourself or an unborn baby at risk...good luck


May - June 14

I support Kat, go see a doctor first to make sure all is perfect. Wishing you all the best


Drew - June 14

I think the doctor idea is a good way to go. But in the mean time you should take pre-natal vitamins to get your body ready when you get the all-clear. Best of luck!


Zahida - June 18

Thank you all for your advice. I have been to see the doctor and he had taken my blood for some test. He also refered me to a Fertility Clinice. Thanks all just need your prayer


Zahida - June 21

Hi everyone. I went to the doctors today my blood results were perfect. There are NO availabilty for the Fertility Clinic. What can I do in the mean time???


Lisa - June 21

This is a great support web group with some over 40 who have conceived [email protected]



New to the forum?

Sign Up Here!

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?