IMPLANTATION BLEEDING
5 Replies
ANA - December 29

Well today I am 7 dpo and i went to bathroom this morning and wiped and had spotting of red blood when I wiped, now it has gone, I also had some cramping since last night. It is too early for AF, so could this be implantaion bleeding or what. Yesterday I had really bad heart burn, well this morning I had to test and it was negative, I know it is too soon to test. but the waiting is making me crazy

ronee - January 11

I was just wondering if you have tested yet, and if so what was the result. I am experiencing the same things you described and AF is not due for another week....thanks!!!!

bump - January 13

bump

mrose - January 13

Ana, I am experiencing the same thing. I have been charting and if it is accurate I ovulated on the 4th, we had intercourse the night before. Then on the 11th I noticed a little spotting when I wiped, only once though, and then again once lastnight, the 12th. AF is not due till the 23rd. I was wondering if you had found out anything yet? baby dust to you :-)

B - January 13

Yes, I am wondering the same thing as I am not due for AF until the 17th or 18th and I started have some spotting yesterday. Yesterday it was once and just a little. Today it was a little more but is now gone. My temps are still up so I am not sure what to think. Do you know if Clomid can cause spotting?

Chris - January 14

I am pregnant and I did spot during implantation. I thought I was getting my period early. It was light and sporadic and them went away. My first sign was very tender breasts. This was before my period was due.

New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?