I NEED HELP!!!
6 Replies
jennaray - July 20

HELLO GIRLS!! I HAVE ONE CHILD THAT HAS JUST TURNED 5 AND WE ARE SO EXCITED ABT TRYING TO HAVE ANOTHER. WELL, TRYING IS THE KEY WORD! IT HAS BEEN ALMOST 8 MONTHS AND STILL NOTHING!!! I BOUGHT ONE OF THOSE SALIVA OVULATION PREDICTORS AND IT SEENS TO BE WORK AT LEAST I THINK IT IS. LMP WAS 6/22 AND FROM EVERYTHING I HAVE READ I SHOULD HAVE OVULATED AROUND THE 7TH-8TH BUT, THE FERNING DID NOT START UNTIL THE 14TH AND IT CONTINUES TO SHOW UP THIS MORNING. I AM WORRING THAT I AM OVULATING TO CLOSE TO MY PERIOD ( DUE TO START 7-22, WHICK ARE REGULAR) ANYONE ELSE HAVING THIS PROBLEM? OH YEAH, WE HAVE HAD SEX EVERY OTHER DAY SINCE MY PERIOD STOPPED EXCEPT THE LAST 2 DAYS, I WAS SCHEDULED FOR MY PAP THIS MORNING.

slowpoke01 - July 20

if you ovulated around the 7 or 8 and you are due to start on the 22nd then that would not be too close to your period because you usually ovulate 14 days after the 1st day of your period and you usually start 14 days after ovulation so from my calculations that would be abouut right

jennaray - July 21

YEAH! BUT, I AM OVULATING ONLY 5 TO 7 DAYS BEFORE MY PEROID.

slowpoke01 - July 21

ok you had your period on june 22nd and you should ovulate on the 7 or 8th and should get you period on the 22nd of july right? are you sure that the day of you period was right? could you have miscalculated? or maybe your cycle is gonna be longer this month. do you feel like you are going to start at all because you may have just ovulated late and threw your cycle off by a week? just a suggesstion. i am sorry i didnt see where you said that the ferning started on the 14th..but it may just be that you are going to have a longer cycle this month

slowpoke01 - July 21

also talk to your doctor because they may be able to give you some medicine to make you luteal phase longer so that you will have more days between ovulation and your period. i hope that i have helped you some not sure that i have though since this has never happened to me but i think that you may be going to have a long cycle and if so the bding that you have done you will surely time it right since you have been doing it every other day since your last period so i would say to keep bding and good luck

jennaray - July 21

YEAHH IM SURE I KEEP A LOG ON MY CYCLES AND THEY HAVE BEEN RUNNING ABOUT 31-32 DAYS APART. THANKS FOR THE ADVISE! I'LL LET YOU KNOW WHEN I FIND SOMETHING OUT.

slowpoke01 - July 22

im sorry that i couldnt be of more help to you..let me know what happens

New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?