How do I know if I'm infertile?
5 Replies
Berta - September 15

I was adopted and I don't have contact with my real parents. I've been trying to get pregnant for years but nothing. How does one get a fertility test?


Gina - September 16

You will need to pay a visit to OB/GYN who specializes in reproductive endocrynology. They will be able to administer the appropriate tests to determine whether or not you are infertile.


Renatte - September 16

Make sure that your partner also goes for testing as well. The problem could be his sperm, not your eggs.


Rona - September 16

Try asking your doctor about gynecoradiology. This is an x-ray that is done to diagnose and treat the causes of infertility.


Gia - September 20

Hi! Sorry about your birth parents. Well what you need to do is find a reputable fertility specialist. You can find one by asking your gyn. for a referral or by asking other people in your area. Make sure you go to a fertility specialist not a regular gynecologist because gynecologists are not trained in fertility issues. Best of luck to you.


samantha - June 30

what is an infertal pergancy



New to the forum?

Sign Up Here!

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?