do you know?
1 Replies
may - September 22

hi i have irregular af have heard hormonal imbalance could be a cause of mc.have had one mc at 7 weeks.also have pcos.due to ovulate 29th sept.have an appontment to see doctor the week after that,will that be to late to do anything about hormonal inbalance if i'm pregnant already?

laurie - September 22

i will tell you something i learned.... it my help.. it may not..... but i hope it helps alot........
i was 18 when i got pg for the first time. i was so happy. but i mc right after my second ultrasound......
i mc a second time when i was 19.
when i turned 20 ... pardon... but i was scared shitless......i didnt want to mc again.
so i was suppost to ovulate on the 16 of that month.... i had a dr.s appt. 9 days after that day...... i didnt know what to do........ i was haveing the same problem as you i think....
but anyways..... i tried 3 times on the 16th to get pregnant.... the day before my dr.s appointment i told him i needed a test done to see if i was pg... just in case.........
8 and a half months later i gave birth to two beautiful girls........
i doubt this helped.....
but i tried......... IT WONT BE TOO LATE..... A DR.S TEST WILL TELL YOU EVERYTHING 2 DAYS AFTER YOU GET PG.

New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?