Clomid
4 Replies
RayAnn - August 31

Has anyone's doc prescribed them clomid to make them super fertile cuz of dh's poor sperm quality? If so, has anyone been successful?

Optimistic101 - September 1

Rayann, I only thought clomid was given to women to help for ovulation and to produce good quality eggs. There medications and vitamins the dh can take for sperm production

LN030905 - September 1

as far as i know, optimistic is correct. it is prescribed to help induce ovulation in women....HOWEVER..I have heard about men taking it to increase their fertility. My husband has some issues and our DR hasnt said anything so I dunno how much it works. Good Luck!

RayAnn - September 1

thank u for the replies! i already have my dh on a multi-vitamin n some fertile blend pills as well. we were told by the doc that there's really nothing they can give my dh for the poor morphology. i've heard bout men takin clomid but i think it's geared more towards men w/ low count or motility n he's pretty good n those areas...hmm jus dunno...so frustrating :-O

TracyLouise - November 5

Hi RayAnn i finished my first months clomid 2 weeks ago i have symptoms as tho i'm due on, got to do a preg test end of this week.
TracyLouise x

New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?