can you help
6 Replies
pregnantanna - February 17

my boyfriend is infertile we both want a child is there anything we can do ?


JessicaG. - February 17

Have you gone to a doctor? That would be your first step, they can give you all kinds of meds that promote ovulation, or if you have already tried that you may want to check into adoption or a serigant mother (I did not spell that correctly). Let me know if you have been to the doc and I can give you more info from there as I am going through the same thing.


pregnantanna - February 17

can i just go to any doctor or do i have to go to a specialist


JessicaG. - February 17

I think it depends on your insurance, you may need a referal. If I were you I would go to the gyno, they can get you pointed in the right direction.


Helen - February 17

well, for starters, get married, then see a doctor. Alot of doctor's won't help you unless you are married.


AliciaO - February 18

I agree completely, get married before you have kids.


Robyn - February 18

How do you know he is infertile? There is a lot of testing that you gyn can perform then depending on the outcome they can suggest a fertility specialist. Your boyfriend will also have to go through testing as well.



New to the forum?

Sign Up Here!

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?