BFP!!
6 Replies
amers - October 27

Just wanted to post my story. Just found out today from my blood test that I am for sure pregnant! We are very excited! We've been trying for about a year, I have PCOS and DH has poor sperm (we were told this about a week ago). I was on clomid for 6 months. This last month I was on 100 mg days 3-7. My doc had me charting and using OPKs. She told us to bd the first day I had a positive OPK and the two days after that. I also used Preseed this month...highly recommend it!! I can't say I had a lot of symtoms that made me think I was pregnant. I did have a few weird headaches (don't usually get them), slightly upset stomach and change in appetite. I did notice that I started to crave ALOT of water about a week ago. I had a lot of menstral like cramping a few days before my period was due...and I still have that but I'm told its normal. My period was due 10/23. I got my BFP on 10/25 and saw my doc today and they confirmed it. Just wanted to share! Now I just gotta get through the next 9 months....good luck to you all!

elliemae - October 27

That is GREAT! Congratulations! Heres to a H&H pregnancy. Sticky babydust.
Ellie

Chimerasai - October 27

oh YEAH!!!!! That is wonderful news amers! We can spend the next 9 months together. I got my BFP last week. :) I went for my follow up bloodwork today and my HCG levels are rising just like they should. They scheduled me for my first u/s on the 10th. It feels like forever away...........anyway, I am so happy for you!

magicmarcy - October 27

Congrats to all of you ladies!!! That is so awesome! Hope to join the mommie ranks soon....God Bless!
Cahimerasai~don't leave us on our other thread....please :-)

Krissy68 - October 27

amers - Congratulation to you and I am so happy. Krissy68

jodi-ttc-08 - November 6

i got my BFP.. 2nd round of clomid 100mg days 3-7.. i am 5 weeks.

TTC#3@35 - November 6

Congrats ladies! I wanted to join in the good new too. I got my BFP after 2 years & 3 IVF cycles on Oct 13! I am 7w2d!

Good luck to all TTC!

New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?