am i fertile
7 Replies
shantel - October 13

i'm 24 have 3yr old and i've been trying unsuccessfully for 2 yrs to get pregnant.what could be the problem?


Gia - October 16

Hello. Well there is know way to tell whats wrong without a doc checking you. If I were you I would see a fertility specialist. I wouldnt mess around with a gyno because they aren't trained in the methods to treat infertility. They know basics but not enough. So ask around to find a reputable specialist in your area and you will be on your way! Good Luck!


keshin - July 28

infertility perhaps??? no other way than to see a specialists and have yourself check out, i guess that's all it takes. good luck!!!!


yzza - August 1

it's what they call secondary infertility and it's a common issue among's not a big thing though.see your gyne for treatments.


missie - August 21

yes it's secondary infertility but it's more likely to affect older women.since you are only 24, i suggest you see your GP sooner, rather than later.


aimee - August 24

you'll never find out what's wrong unless you have yourself checked out. both you and your partner needs medical evaluation. a doctor will help determine whether you need a specialist or a treatment. hope this helps.


sherie - August 26

not a big thing to's common among women and mostly women who were suffering from secondary infertility got pregnant in no time.take fertility drugs, this should help.


MELISSAgg - January 16

Thanks to drclimentscott for helping me pregnant after 4years of
marriage no child,but with the help of drclimentscott am pregnant now.i
got pregnant exact time he promise me within the period of one month and it
really work he is God sent, contact him for more details and help email him
via: +2347036879479. +2347036879479. +2347036879479.

Your fertility herbal supplement/Pregnancy herb has brought solution to my fears and worries at last. I am going to refer people to you and I heard your website will be ready soon and l hope that women out there who are going through the same fears and worries l went through in GETTING PREGNANT after 8 years of marriage, they will find your contact as i drop it here on this site, and solution will come to them as they contact you. Thank you and God bless you to reach him WhatSapp number via: +2347036879479. +2347036879479. +2347036879479. +2347036879479.

If you have been unable to conceive a child after a year of regular,
unprotected intercourse or sooner if you have any of the following:
Erection or ejaculation problems, low sex drive, or other problems with
sexual function
Pain, discomfort, a lump or swelling in the testicle area
A history of testicle, prostate or sexual problems
Groin, testicle, penis or scrotum surgery
If you are concerned about one or more of the symptoms or signs on this
list, please talk with (DR.) CLIMENT For An Effective Natural Herbal Drug,
( ) +2347036879479. +2347036879479.+2347036879479.
+2347036879479. +2347036879479. +2347036879479.

drclimentscott (AT) drclimentscott (AT) drclimentscott (AT) drclimentscott(AT) drclimentscott (AT)



New to the forum?

Sign Up Here!

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?