***Baby Hopes 2006 Part 2***
85 Replies
Shauna - May 3

Ho-Hum memorably an immaculate swankiness.

Shauna - May 3

Wisely abnormal, human mechanisms make out.

Shauna - May 3

and my fav..... womanlike, mythical, membranous, humane ass.

Shauna - May 3

How about ....THE THREAD THAT HOLDS US TOGETHER.

Elena - May 3

hello ladies. and welcome shauna!!! well shauna i had never had that much cm. except now that i'm pregnant. is it clear and strechy like egg whites? if so that means you are ovulating! well ladies i'm 19 weeks and 3 days right now. will be 5 months next tuesday! before i was not sure if the baby was moving around and now luke is moving around like crazy! lol. it actually tickles. i will be eating something all by myself and then start laughing and jason is like what are you laughing at? i was like the baby is moving around and it tickles. i keep trying to call jason over everytime luke moves around be he does not feel it. well i bought my crib and changing table last weekend, its so cute its cherry wood like a sleigh bed it turns in to a toddler bed later on. waiting for my border to arrive so we can start painting the nursery. trying to get jason to move all the other stuff off out of the nursery and i'm getting annoyed with him because he is not jumping when i'm asking to. i think i'm started to nest early. lol. i feel i must be getting everything ready NOW! florida is getting very hot. have been going to the pool for swims for a nice cool off and excerise to. but thats the latest on me. anybody else would like to catch me up on anything.*** baby dust to the 3 of you***

Elena - May 3

omg shawna you are so funny! love the thread that holds us together. perfect name!!!

Shawna1 - May 3

Those are funny Shauna! I really like your last one. Because it is so true. I think we all come to rely on this forum for support and comfort at some point in this adventure. If everyone likes it you should start up a new thread. Just be sure to post here first to let us know. Elena, I'm so freaking jealous of you!!! I'm also really happy for you! My brother used one of those cribs for his sons and they love it. I think that is the kind we will get when the time comes. We found a really neat one on the ekids website. I can't remember the exact address, but if you google it, I think you should find it.

Shauna - May 3

Just noting that "THEAD THAT HOLDS US TOGETHER' is not made by our names. That was probably obvious.... Elena I did the nesting thing really early too with me son. I had the room ready at 5 mos pg. I even had diapers...Tell your husband to get his butt in gear there's a visitor coming and thank god it is not Auntie Flo again. congrats again on baby.

Kristi1 - May 3

Hi ladies!! Glad to see you back Shawna, I was getting a little worried about you!!! Now if we could just find Monica again....... The new thread name sounds good to me! Lets put the *** before and after life we have now, its easier to scroll down the page to find it that way! We were supposed to start bding yesterday, but schedules kept us from it....dh works nights (1130p to 730a), i work 8-5 and he goes to school on top of that on Tues/Wed nights and last night he got home from class with just enough time to change to go to work....i think were fine thought, it is only cd10 and I do not O till around cd 15-16. Geez, always having to plan and work around schedules is getting soooo old! Elena, when I found out I was pg in Nov, I started looking at baby stuff right away, so just totally enjoy yourself!! Shawna, what cd are you on? Shauna, what cd are you on now and what day does AF usually arrive?? We are going on vacation May 19 - 25 and AF usually shows around the 23rd, which really sucks becuase that id Davids birthday and we will be in this really cool secluded romantic treehouse cottage thing and AF will probably be here! We are going to Memphis (yes, my dh go his way!) for 4 nights then on to Eureka Springs Arkansas for a couple night - that is where the cottages are.... They look really cool, you can check them out on www.treehousecottages.com and see pics of them, they are actually little cottages built up into the trees! We are staying in the Bunglow and if you go to "photos" i think the last six on the page are of our cottage. Well, since I am rambling you can see there is not alot to report from me on the baby making end...so far okay on the 100mg clomid, just some hot spells, wondering what it will be like when O though.... Well baby dust to all and will look for the new thread!!

Shauna - May 3

Well I posted the new thread. I cant believe I figured it out. We are officially at *** The Thread That Holds Us Together *** so come and join me there. I will keep checking this site to make sure we are all getting to the new thread.

New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?