I want a baby
7 Replies
lori - October 20

Is it just more are there other women having problems getting pregnant.I have been ttc for 7 months no luck can someone please explain why other people who do not want kids get them.I need you help! i am going crazy every month!!

AnnaR. - October 20

Hey Girl,
Do not worry at all it normally takes a women up to a year to get prego. Are you healthy, normal menstrual, any problems that you have??? You may need to see your doc! BUT don't feel to bad i have been trying for 3 yrs now for baby #2. The reason is my weight, my menstrual is not normal without the help of birth control or provera i don't get a period! So just check with your doc. Let me know and good luck...Baby dust

Ladybug - November 20

I highly recommend that you read this book: "The Infertility Survival Handbook" by Elizabeth Swire Falker. I have been trying for 3 years, just completed my first IVF cycle and I'm not pregnant. I wish that I found this book before I went through Clomid, IUI, and IVF. I would have asked my doctors alot more thorough questions. If you are 35 or older, I would strongly suggest that you get this book, read it, and find yourself a good fertility doctor as it will take a bit of time to find one that suits your needs. Goodluck. Regarding your question, I know what you mean. Goodluck!

blue - February 26

i been trying get pergent for 2 years i was on birth shot

blue - February 26

bitrh control wont hurt my body to get pergent

spawn_blue - February 26

i been trying get pergent for 2 years in olny dose birth control shot dont hurt my body

leah - July 21

do went a babe hard have a babe can you help me

leah - July 21

do went a babe hard have a babe can you help me prengnat help me sad have a baby thank you

New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?