ADOPTION
11 Replies
TRACEY - July 14

I KNOW THAT THIS IS NOT SOMETHING THAT WE USUALLY SEE ON HERE, BUT I WANTED TO KNOW IF THERE ARE WOMEN IN HERE THAT PLAN ON GIVING THEIR CHILD UP FOR ADOPTION OR IF YOU ARE EXPECTING TO ADOPT.. JUST CURIOUS. I HAVE A FRIEND THAT IS PREGNANT, GOES ONLINE HERE AND SEES HOW BEAUTIFUL ALL OF YOU MOTHERS ARE.. SHE IS HOPING FOR SOMEHTING WONDERFUL FOR HER UNBORN CHILD. SHE IS QUITE YOUNGER THAN I- BUT THIS IS HER DECISION.

TRACEY - July 14

SHE IS ONLY 17 YEARS OLD. I FIRST MET HER A FEW YEARS AGO, WHEN SHE WAS 15, I WORKED WITH HER MOTHER. SHE IS LOOKING TO PLACE HER CHILD FOR ADOPTION- A SACRIFICE SHE KNOWS, BUT WANTS THE BEST FOR HER CHILD. SHE WANTED ME TO TELL ALL OF YOU THAT SHE THINKS THE WORLD OF ALL OF YOU, BUT CANNOT BELIEVE THAT SHE CAN DO THE SAME, HER NAME IS NATALIE. WILL YOU ALL PLEASE OFFER YOUR WORDS.. FOR HER. I'LL PRINT THIS PAGE AND SHOW HER WHAT OTHER WOMEN THINK, FEEL. THANK YOU FOR ANY OF YOUR COMMENTS.

amy, nj - July 14

i think she is doing whats best for her child. its hard. i was adopted. good luck natalie.

Shannon - July 14

I think she needs to go to another website. sorry if that offends anyone here. I think that all of us here are not even thinking about giving up our baby. go somewhere else.

KIM, NY - July 14

TRACEY, DO YOU HAVE ANY CHILDREN?

TRACEY, IN - July 14

YES KIM, I DO. I HAVE RESPONDED TO OTHER Q&A'S IN HERE. I AM A MOTHER TO A 6,5, AND 3 YEAR OLD AND EXPECTING MY FOURTH IN NOVEMBER. IF YOU THINK FOR ANY REASON THAT I AM ENCOURAGING HER, I AM NOT. TRYING TO HELP HER THE BEST I CAN, THAT'S ALL. PLEASE UNDERSTAND. SHE DOESN'T EVEN HAVE A COMPUTER, SHE SAW THIS WEB SITE AND WAS AMAZED! THANKS. TRACEY.

kiera - November 4

i too am looking for a family to adopt my unborn daughter, i am 18 yrs old and mother to 10mnth old twins..my fiance and i are quite well off but dont think we could afford or have the time to give another baby all the love and attention it would deserve. bless natilie my love gos out to her

bj - November 28

I know this is very late, but I also read what kiera wrote. I thank God that these girls are looking for families to give their babies to instead of the alternative. my husband and i have been trying for 3 years to get pregnant. To Kiera: how far along are you? I am praying all goes well with you.

kiera - December 6

hi bi, i am now 23wks and i am so torn i dont know what to do, when i was in the early stages i thought yes i can give this baby up but now i feel sad with every kick knowing that i m not going to be able to bring this baby up- its going to take everything ive got to give her away i have been speaking with a woman from an adoption agency and some ppl that have been adopted that are now grown women with their own children- i dont know what to do- thanx for ur kind words bi

bj - December 7

Kiera, your heart will tell you what to do. You are already thinking of your child first and that is more than a lot of women do out there. I'm not trying to tell you to do it or not to do it. I just want to encourage you. How are your twins doing? I know your hands are full, and you probably feel so overwhelmed you don't know what to do. Just remember, think about your baby first. I believe you'll do what's right in the end. Try praying about it. I'll pray you have a peace about whatever decision it is you make. (Keep me posted)

slowpoke01 - July 22

i think that these women thinking of adoption is great. it shows that they are putting their babies best interest ahead of their own. it is better than having an abortion, and i am so glad that these women have chose adoption. there are many families out there who will give a baby a warm and loving home and also there is open adoption where you still get to be a part of the babies life and still get to know them. so that is great. my husband and i have been ttc for 8 years with no luck. we have though about adoption and are still thinking about adoption if the iui i have next month is a bust i may start looking into adoption even more. if you girls need support my email address is [email protected]

Tinkerbell-Tink - August 8

Fellow adoptive mom here!! We are hoping to adopt once again too :) I would love to talk to any of you about adoption!
http://www.adoptionprayer.com

New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?