Who remembers me...... greeneyedgemini616????
19 Replies
greeneyedgemini616 - September 20

I am normally about a 38D. They got huge. You could tell I was pg since about 9weeks but now my belly is huge. I am talking bye bye waistline.

Ann1 - September 20

Whew, I am glad to know that you started out with a lot! I am also glad to hear you say you could tell at 9 weeks. I haven't been able to conceal being pg since 10 weeks and I could easily tell at 8. From what I've heard with the first baby, many people can go way longer without showing. I thought I was the only one showing so early!

greeneyedgemini616 - September 21

I know what you mean. I am getting ready for a trip to Las Vegas. My brother is getting married and dp has to stay behind because we can't take the kiddos along. Wait till you feel the baby kick your cervix it feels sooooo weird. If you think you are showing now wait till you hit right around 20 weeks you will feel HUGE!!! My early maturnity clothes are no longer comfortable on my belly. I seem to have a problem with maturnity clothes fitting well because I have a short torso. Well I will write when I get back from Vegas on monday.

Ann1 - September 22

Have fun in Vegas. I was just there a few weeks ago. It wasn't quite the same being pg!! No maternity clothes fit me either--all too short and too small in the shoulders. I wonder exactly who these things fit! Have a good weekend.

New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?