Who has gotten Pregnant with CLOMID??
4 Replies
wanthappychubbybabies25 - December 24

Question: I got pg on the first round of clomid 50mg/glucophage 1500mgs in 2002. I got pg with 100mg clomid and 1000mg glucophage in 2005 but had a D&C due to a "blighted ovum", I hate that word. Please list success stories with clomid and/or glucophage/metformin. ?

DB - December 28

I am currently 35 1/2 weeks pregnant thanks go Clomid (100mg) and Metformin (1500mg), trigger shot to induce ovulation and progesterone after bfp. I could not ovulate on my own and I'm so happy that the clomid did work. My first cycle with 50mg was a bust, but the 100mg cycle gave me two follicles. I also was seeing an RE who did very close monitoring, so I was very happy with her. Good Luck. I'm sure you'll get your bfp soon.

DB - December 28

thanks TO clomid..not GO.

tonyaandjoe - December 29

db what does GO mean.

Tink - December 29

i did it for 6 months, 2 of those months with IUIs/trigger shots and no luck. i had great response though- in fact almost overstimulated----i had 7 mature follies both IUI cycles......you would think at least one of seven would fertilize....but no such luck. i am on my second round of inejctables now and like them a lot better----less side effects. i hope the clomid works for someone though! it did what it was supposed to, but did thin my lining, which was part of our problem. good luck ladies!

New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?