when will i get pregnant
17 Replies
Deb - June 24

Rena...the research I have done indicates that even under the most optimal conditions, there is only about a 20% chance of conceiving each month. Also, age plays a factor...if you are in your twenties, your chances would be higher than if you are in your thirties. Not all women ovulate in the middle of the cycle, and some have months where they don't ovulate at all. Your best chances are probably to have sex around three times a week, every week of your cycle and then more frequently if you think you are around your ovulation time. Also there are other ways to help you find out when you are ovulating. You can buy ovulation predictor kits at a drugstore or online (www.early-pregnancy-tests.com is great) or a saliva ovulation predictor (little microscope). Keep your head up...it will happen...give it time. I'm trying too and I understand that it gets frustrating but try to stay calm and stress free. Baby dust to you!

donna - June 30

maby try wif a boi make him stay in side u till he cums but talk it over wif him first

New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?