what is going on?
1 Replies
shirece - September 18

I've been ttc for 6 months and now I'm on 100 mg of clomid. I thought I was pregnant, but today I got a test and it was neg :(. My period was due the 13th and I haven't had any cramps like I usually do and my back has been hurting for 2 wks. This is weird b/c if its my period I don't understand b/c i didnt get any cramps and i didnt get the brownish discharge like usual and there's only blood when i wip after the bathroom and its very very light pink and sort of sticky like. i'm not sure whats going on. i heard of implantion bleeding but im not sure. do you think this could be implantion bleeding and the test still be neg? i dont know what to think. i'm so upset. someone please help!! good luck to all who are ttc!

merlee - September 18

I have read that clomid can make your AF a little late, maybe up to 4-5 days, and that AF maybe a little different after clomid. On the other hand, it could very well be implantation. Best advice is to just wait another 3-4 days (a week if you can, LOL) and test again if AF does not show. I know it is hard to wait, but it really is the only way. Good luck ~Baby Dust~

New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?