Repronex #2 (04/25/2006)
50 Replies
Mega - May 22

Good morning! How was everyone's weekend? Cmelissa, how's the 2 ww going? With all the packing & other moving stuff you're doing right now I'm sure this will be a very fast 2 WW. Always a good thing! Anything new with you KristRye? Are you still continuously bleeding?

cmelissa - May 22

Hey Mega,
Our settlement got moved to Friday now, which is ok with us..Its crazy how the trigger shot and progesterone make your bbs so sore, they hurt to even touch, it always makes you feel like you are pregnant too. Gosh I hope this cycle really is the one - its so depressing every cycle when you get the BFN. How was your weekend?? What's new?

Mega - May 23

Hi cmelissa, so that gives you an extra few days to pack now, right? That's a good thing, I'd imagine. So you have a busy week ahead of you, I guess. :) Yes, the trigger shot makes the bbs very sore. Too confusing. My weekend was good. Low key, which is fine by me. DH & I talked though & decided that this will be our last injectible/IUI cycle, unless we have mass drugs left, but that's unlikely. Otherwise, we're going to go ahead with IVF. I feel it's the best situation for us. So, other than the sore bbs, how's your 2 WW going? What DPO are you now? How was your weekend? Any Memorial Day weekend plans, other than moving that is?

cmelissa - May 23

Hey Mega,
Just found out today we can't settle till June 15th b/c of an appraisal issue. Anyways how many cycle of clomid did you do and then how many repronex cycles? I know I feel IVF is more successful so we may just be wasting money on the injectibles. IVF is so expensive though - are you going to buy the package deal thing they offer. I took the trigger shot last tuesday so I ovulated either Wed/Thursday of last week. Gosh I hope I'm pregnant this month!! When do you start again on the injectibles?

Mega - May 23

Things always seem to have a tendancy to pop up don't they?! House buying can never be totally smooth sailing. :) But it's nice I'm sure to have the extra time though to get more stuff done. Are you currently living in a house or an apt.? A BFP & a new house--what a great time that would for you. I've got my fingers' crossed. You're almost at the 1/2 way point, so that's good. Yes, I think we'll most likely do the package deal (Shared Risk). I've been reading about so many ladies who had a couple IVFs before conceiving so I'd rather spend more upfront for the peace of mind. But I really think with his morphology & my PCOS we're better off with IVF/ICSI, but yes the cost is scary! I'm waiting for AF now, should arrive tomorrow. So I think I'll be starting the injections on Friday. I did 7 cycles of Clomid (O'ed on 6 of them) & this will be my 2nd cycle of Repronex. I guess my RE would let me try 3 cycles of injectibles before suggesting IVF, but unless we have several vials of meds leftover, I really don't see the point of spending another $1K of meds when we'll most likely do IVF next anyway. Oh but hopefully IUI is the answer for you & for me! Keep me posted on your 2 WW!

New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?