preseed?
6 Replies
tk07 - November 16

hello, has anyone used preseed and had good results, or has known someone who has? i am just a little nervous using any extra lubricant! i don't want to kill off an swimmers! thank you!

Beks37 - November 16

I have heard that it is sperm friendly and I use it myself. But, I haven't had any luck using it yet.

Lynn - November 16

it is a ph balanced lubricant safe for swimmies. i began using it in April 2006 and got pregnant May 2006 and am happy to report i am 28wks along on a natural cycle. i was taking a break from all medications. since i am diagnosed with PCOS, i do not prodice much EWCM on my own so it was a help for us.

Georgia - November 16

This month is the first month we used it, I will know the results on the 24th. Clomid can affect your CM or make is hostile and this is supposed to alleviate that, or at least let them get through.

tk07 - November 16

thanks! i think i will order it. yeah, i am on clomid and i think it did affect the amount of cm last month. i am not 100% sure i am not pregnant this month but i am pretty sure i am not. i have been having some spotting, so i guess i will have to wait and see!

preggoplease - December 4

GO TO WWW.TWOWEEKWAIT.COM IT HAS ALOT OF SUCCESS STORIES WITH PRE-SEED. THIS WILL BE MY FIRST CYCLE USING IT. *~*~*BABYDUST*~*~*

tk07 - December 4

Hi, thanks for the site. i used just a tiny bit this cycle, i hope it helped!!!!
good luck to you!!!!!

New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?