ovulation ?
3 Replies
mare8151974 - October 1

I have had scattered af all my life, now I am 32. I would get it 2 months and not again for 4 months but it always was different. I do have a 5 year old daughter (my blessing). I have the ovulite home kit (where you use your saliva and wait for it to dry and check it under the light of the miniature microscope it comes with). Ok here is the dilemma--I got the fern like pattern (most fertile) on Sepember 17, 18, 19 and 20. I had the ewcm and the pains in my ovaries and all so we bd'd all of those days. At this point I was hoping I was pregnant but today just for the heck of it I used the Ovulite kit again and I am showing the fern like pattern again --it hasn't even been 2 weeks since the last fern like pattern. Does anyone know anything about this. Please help becasue I am really confused. Thank you

mare8151974 - October 1

bump--please help?!?!?!?!

hoping - October 2

not a clue! have you checked the Ovulite website (if they have one)? I don't use that method but I know it's frustrating when you don't get any answers. Do you use temping too? I did a quick internet search and the only thing I'd point out is that supposedly the saliva tests are most accurate when used in your fertile window. Supposedly these kits test for estrogen. Your estrogen can increase again around implantation time - some women see "fertile" mucous again. You are not actually o'ing though. It would make sense that you may see ferning again during that time. You always hear that you can have a period and not ovulate but you can never ovulate and not have a period 2 weeks later. Good luck! Also, you might repost your question with a title like "saliva test question". That way the ladies using that method will notice it in the sea of posts...

mare8151974 - October 2

thank you so much--I will do that.

New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?