negative test but no period
9 Replies
mekaparker - May 3

I WAS ON PROMETRIUM FOR 14 DAYS. I GOT MY PERIOD AFTER 14 DAYS. I WAS 6 DAYS LONG. IT' S BEEN A MONTH AND I HAVEN'T HAD A PERIOD YET. ALL MY PREGANCY WAS NEGATIVE. WHAT'S WRONG.

Silent_Wish - May 5

Hi i am now 21 days late and have had SIX neg tests????...Went to see doc and now im waiting for blood tests results.

slowpoke01 - May 5

hi i am 2 days late and not to get your hopes down but i think that mine is caused from stress since i have not taken any fertility drugs and i really dont think that i am pregnant..i wish you the best of luck both of you

busymom0913 - May 6

Okay, I am on day 16 DPO. I have taken three tests all negative. I have NO period and I am the most regular person I know! I took estrogen, then clomid then procheive. Am I pregnant? No clue, waiting for blood test on Monday. We have been trying for 2 1/2 years. I don't want the let down.....again.

busymom0913 - May 6

mekaparker, when did you ovulate? Or did you?

Katt - May 7

Have any of you had an ultrasound done? A girl I work with went off bc and never saw af. doc keot telling her it would start. after 9 weeks and no bfp the doc told her to come in for a check up - she was pregnant!

slowpoke01 - May 8

ok i finally started so now i have to go in for an hsg dye test i am usually the most nomral person when it comes to my cycle, but any little thing can throw it off a bit i have been really stressed so if you are stressed out that can cause it to be late that is what my gyn told me i wish you guys luck

cgraffus - November 30

dunno

cgraffus - November 30

I have had 6 negative pregnancy tests and i am a week late for my period what should i do! Help!! I am stressing!

cspears99 - November 30

Wow in the same boat!! I am always 31 days and I am currently 2 weeks past my 31 days, and we were waiting for this cycle to start so we could began our Gonal-f injections, I just posted something as well, I had 14 negative test results finally went for blood yesterday and a BFN so today they are going to give me a Provera shot to start my period, so sick of negative tests, I don't know if I can stand to see another!! I just don't know I have never been this late before its so strange, well good luck and talk to your dr about getting the shot?? best wishes cheryl

New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?