January/February 2007 IVFers
416 Replies
JB0405 - January 19

KB- positive attitude/outlook, sounds GREAT! Petitioning would be great BUT I wouldn't know where to begin not to mention, you'd get so tied up in red tape, it could take FOREVER, literally!!! Then again you jnever know! WELCOME/ Good Luck Mary & Barz!!!

Mega - January 19

I'll go back & read your posts in depth, I just quickly skimmed first. Lots going on today. I'll start a new thread after this though. I agree, KB, high time! I'll do it if no one else has. Robyn--Yay, your bean is doing beautifully! Active, healthy little one. Congrats! And so glad to hear the hemotoma is shrinking. JB--Yeah, you & I would probably crack each other up. So if we ever meet in person we'll wear depends, so you know when we laugh so hard we pee we won't mess our undies. LOL! :) KB--The US does things state by state, but I do LOVE your idea of petitioning for mandated IVF coverage, too few states have it. I think anyone willing to go to such great lengths to have a baby would make a wonderful parent & the gov't should make it feasible for everyone. I agree with you. Welcome Barzee! Welcome Mary, I'm sorry about your IVF being converted to an IUI. That's rough. But I've read success stories from women ending up with an IUI b/c they didn't have enough follies for IVF & it ended up their BFP cycle. When it comes to this TTC anything can & does happen. Which leads me to my news. I finished my last Prometrium pill on Sunday. Still no AF. I had a cyst on my last u/s & I still get pain from it so I thought the fact AF was still a no show was b/c of my cyst. But for GP I took a HPT today anyway. Guess what ladies?!!! BFP! Natural, 1st cycle post-M/C BFP!!! I have my beta tomorrow AM. I'll keep ya posted. I'm so afraid this will be another blighted ovum I can't get too excited yet, but wow! I can't believe I got pg at all from BD with Derr's super low morphology! WOW! I'm in shock!

linds99 - January 19

Holy Shit Mega!!! Pardon my French!! This is a miracle! AHHHHHH!! I can't believe. I pray for you that this is the perfect baby you have been patiently waiting for!! OMG!! I am excited, wayyyyy excited....God bless the little one, tons of sticky dust and lots of prayers for strong betas!!! Keep it coming!!

Mega - January 19

Linds--Thanks. Gotta tell ya, that was my exact reaction too! Was not expecting that at all! Thank you so much for the prayers!!!

linds99 - January 19

Your news was the best thing that happened all day!!! I can't wait to see tomorrow's results. Seriously, nobody is more deserving than you Mega. The way you nurtured us all through our hardships, you are gonna be a fantastic mother!! god bless your child!

Mega - January 19

Good luck tomorrow, Barzee, on your ET!!! Wishing you lots of implantation vibes...I found sitting on a heat pad for 15 to 20 minutes after the PIO shot helped quite a bit.

Mega - January 19

Awww Linds, thank you. What a sweet thing to say. Speaking of always being nurturing & saying the right thing--that's you too! I was shaking when I called my nurse. I couldn't believe it when I saw both lines. I still go up & check every once in awhile to make sure it's not my imagination.

linds99 - January 19

I can totally imagine how you were shaking. I seriously would have soiled my pants! Isn't it just so odd the way things work, you go through soooo much, having PCOS, doing IVFs, etc. and just keep getting poor results, and then one day, when you least expect it, it happens! can I ask you what possessed you to take a test? was it just the fact that AF never came or was it something in your gut??

Mega - January 19

Okay guys, I made part 2 of this thread. But I'll answer you here Linds. I'm not exactly sure why I took a HPT. I've been talking about doing it all week really. Last night I tried using a digital but seriously I'm too dumb for those high techie ones. It didn't register at all. I was going to take some cough syrup if BFN, but it didn't work & I didn't feel like wasting anymore tests last night so I just went to bed w/out taking the syrup. I bought a cheapie brand that I like today when I was out. Came home did it & couldn't believe it when I saw the 2 lines & they came up so quickly. Weird! I did have a hotflash Sunday though which is for me a pg sign. I even joked to my mom who was with me I should take a test. But she asked if I was on hormones & I remembered I was still on Prometrium. So I thought that explained it. Guess not!!! But that was really my only clue & not much of one really. A little cramping too but again with PCOS that's not a big deal & I have a cyst anyway....

barzee - January 19

Ok girls- dont ask how I just did this put I just gave myself my own prog. shot. Am I crazy?

ROBYN - January 19

barzee - we started a new thread part 2 ivf jan/feb come over there

New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?