IMPLANTATION BLEEDING
3 Replies
HEATHER - June 18

My husband and I have been ttc for about a year, my periods have always been extremely irregular, the last two months I have been on Clomid and on the 20th of this month (June) I should be getting my period. But this time feels different….my stomach feels tight and there has been some funky stuff going on inside. I think that I have lost my marbles and that my mind is playing tricks on me. Two questions I have though is….1) does implantation bleeding always happen, should I been looking for signs of implantation bleeding on my underwear??

Lena - June 18

Implantation bleeding does not always occur with pregnancy. In a majority of pregnancies it doesn't occur. Hope your dream comes true!

Drew - June 18

Lena's right. I have been pg twice before (1 live birth, 1m/c) and neither time had any kind of spotting. But you should be able to try a pregnancy test by the 21st. Good luck!! Keep us posted!

Heather - June 20

Thank you Ladies...that question has been on my mind for so long and what a huge relief I feel right now!! Thanks again.... I love this site.... I don't know what I would do with out it.
~~~~Baby dust to us all~~~~

New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?