Help...
2 Replies
becky_18 - January 16

Although i am only 18 years old, both me and my partner are ready to have a child i am in a stable job and have my own 2 bed flat. we have been together for 4 years but have been having unprotected sex for 2 years - in which i have not concieved - i used to be on a injection contraception for 2 years and did not have a regular period till just recently - i do hope maybe someone can help me, i have not been to the doctor as of my age if i explain to him i want to have a baby he may not like tht idea many thnx Becky xxx

becky_18 - January 16

:-(

slowpoke01 - January 17

first off you should buy some ovulation predictor tests to see if and when you are ovulating. if you have a 28 day cycle(starting from the first day of your last period to the first day of your next period) start using the ovulation tests like day 12 until you get a +. if you get a lighter line you should start having sex until a day or 2 after you get a surge. you can also buy a basal body thermometer and start charting your temps as soon as you wake up. you can chart for free on fertility friend. it will tell you if you ovulated but not when you will ovulate. that is why you should also use ovulation predictor kits. good luck.

New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?